Me, my baby.. And the wolf Chapter 39

And.. Here's the next instalment!

Tell me whatcha think :)

Chapter 39

Christian POV

The evening had started up fantastically, we were laughing and chatting away at each others' jokes.. But all of that went in the shitter once we started playing 20 questions.

Damn why did I tell the truth?

Oh yeah, cos I'm whipped!

Oh for heavens sake!

A wonderful and romantic evening was ruined by that deadly game.

How was I going to resurrect our relationship now?

My wolf was howling at my stupidity and my inability to keep it in my pants when I was a teenager.

I totally agree with him right now! I was a stupid horny teenager and should've waited for my mate.

Damn being an Alpha; you may say it's an excuse but us alphas have a stronger set of hormones that make us go crazy without relief.

It was insane going through puberty.. It physically hurt!

And before you ask, my right hand wasn't enough.

Argh damnit!

Damage control!

'Steph, Katy! My room. NOW!' I order through our mind link.

I feel their submission and sit on my bed, and frustration I scream out loud.

"What's going on? How did you fuck up this time? I still expect my night out!" Katy snaps as she walks into my room.

I lift my head and glare at her, why the hell is she making me feel worse?

"Right, what happened?" Steph wanders in and sits on the arm chair in the corner of my room.

I explain the evening and what happened, and groaned when both Katy and Steph gasp when I finish.

"You idiot!"

"What a douche!"

"How did you expect her to react?

"Imagine it the other way around!"

"You manwhore!"

"How could you?"

"Why the hell did you do that?"

The insults kept coming and I was feeling worse by the passing second.

"What can I do to fix this?" I mumble through my hands.

After what feels like hours of listening to these two girls, I have been told the best plan to get Mara back, I just have to put it into action.

~*~

I have had a sleepless night, worrying about my plan so I get on with it..

100 stemmed red roses, a giant box of Mara's favourite chocolates and a bottle of her favourite red wine.

I have also spent quite some time being a total softie; I wrote a song all by myself, and was ready to try and woo my mate.

I hope to god it works.

So, loaded up in my car with my guitar and all the things I need, I am on my way.

11.30am; I know Mara is still at home as Steph literally just left and Mara was making lunch for the kids.

This is my chance.

As I drive, I sing the words to the song over and over; hoping to god I don't fuck up.