Adult napped

Third Person Pov:
Stark Tower
Seven thirty a.m.
One fateful morning, Steve walks down to the living room, called by JARVIS, to meet Tony. He had no idea why Tony would want to see him. Steve made it to the living room.
"Target in sight, sir." Someone fails to whisper.
Steve goes to grab his shield, but trips.
"I think he heard me..."
Boots appear in Steve's vision, without looking up he knows who it was. "Hydra..." He sighed, "why are you here this early in the morning?"
That got the Agent to laugh. With him being off guard, Steve grabbed his ankles and yanked him off his feet. The Hydra Agent hit the ground, hard.
"Why are you here?" Steve sat on the Agent so he couldn't get up.
"To get..." He laughed. "To get... Captain America."
Steve was caught off guard by that. The Agent took advantage, and switched their places, putting Steve on the ground, flat on his back.
"You have skill. But you will never-" Steve's vision had black outline. He barely had enough time to look at the syringe in his arm before he fell unconscious.
Lab
Twelve thirty p.m.
Tony was working on his Iron Man suit when Bruce came in.
"Have you seen Steve?" He asked.
"No." He replied, not looking up from his project.
"Sir, Steve is not in the building." JARVIS chimed in.
Bruce looked around. Tony sighed. "He most likely went for a walk. He'll be back."
Bruce looked less nervous. "I assure you, Mr. Banner, that he is on a walk." JARVIS got Bruce to calm down.
Secret Hydra Base
One thirty three p.m.
Steve woke up with a start. Screams echoed through the whitewashed walls. Steve sat up, looking around. All he saw was whitewashed walls, and a cell door.
Where was he? He didn't remember how he got there, but he knew he shouldn't be here. Steve sighed. His arm hurt, then memories came rushing back to him. He was about to go through them in his mind when someone stepped in his cell.
"Good, you are awake. I was hopping you would be." This guy had a white lab coat with what looks like blood on it. He also had green eyes, and he was blond. "Now, follow me."
Steve followed the order, and followed him to another room identical to his cell except the table. "Lay down on that table."
Steve laid down swiftly, not wanting to get in trouble, not knowing what they would do. Two other men strapped him to the table.
"Good, now stay quiet while we do this..."
Steve didn't get it. Why would he be strapped to a table? Why would these people tell him to be quiet? A needle then dug into his skin. Steve did his best to bite back the scream that found its way up his throat. Another needle was dug in to his skin. The scream escaped his throat. Steve did his best not to cry, or scream. He was failing. Steve soon blacked out from either blood loss or pain.
Living room
Five p.m.
Tony walked back and fourth from the couch to the recliner. His hands were pulling at his hair. Steve hadn't came back from his walk yet, Tony had now idea how long Steve had be gone. He had no idea when he left...
When had these thoughts a risen in his mind? He never thought of Steve this way. Tony knew he could take care of himself... Tony thought.
The other Avengers arrived within ten minutes.
"Why are we here?" Clint asked.
"I believe, Capsickle has gone missing." Tony states as calmly as he can. In reality, he was dying inside. Tony still had no idea where these feelings came from, but he cared about Steve.
"What?!" Bruce exclaimed, slightly tinted green. "And you are so calm about! One of our members are missing and you aren't worried?!"
Natasha calmed him down before he could 'Hulk out'. Tony thought about it. Should he show his worry for Cap? He decided against it.
"JARVIS when did Steve go on his walk?" Tony asked the AI.
"Seven thirty a.m." JARVIS replied. This got all the Avengers pulling at their hair and picking a few choice words. They should have noticed when Steve didn't come to breakfast, or lunch.
"JARVIS show the video of seven a.m. to seven thirty a.m."
A video screen appeared and started playing.
Once the video was done, the went to Director Fury's office.
"What is the meaning of this?" He exclaimed.
"Well, sir," Tony started, letting his worry show. " Steve has been kidnapped-"
"Adultnapped." Clint corrected.
"-By Hydra. We don't know why, but we know how."
"We must get a team there as soon as possible!"
"But, sir," Tony said carefully. " We have no idea what base he is at. We just know they did."
Fury sighed. He was not in the mood to do research, but he and the rest if the team had too.
"Did he have his suit on when he was... Adultnapped?" A head shake from the group. "Well, this got a lot harder. Natasha, Bruce, and Clint, you work on trying to find Steve. Thor, and Tony you keep watch for any more Hydra agents."
With the orders he gave them, they rushed off to do their jobs.
Hydra Base
Midnight
Steve woke up in a cylinder pod. He didn't know why he was here. He heard muffled voices out side.
"-But sir, this is dangerous. We could risk his life, and we need him alive!"
Another guy replied, "I don't care! We have to complete this, or the Boss will be furious!"
"Erasing his mind make him forget how to breath, eat, drink, take care-"
"Those aren't likely!" The second guy sighed. "Get it started. That's an order!"
An excruciating pain shot though his mind.
"Stop, please! Make it stop!" He screamed out. Nothing helped. The pain finally went away, but he had no idea who he was, or anything. Other than eating, drinking, breath etc. The pod lid popped open, and they let him out.
"Do you know you name?" Some guy asked.
Steve's made his mind strain, and he remembered slightly. "Steve... Rogers, sir."
"Good. Do you know who you work for?"
His mind was strained with a head ache, he couldn't think clearly to find an answer for that. "No I do not."
"You work for us, Hydra. Your enemy is SHIELD. They are evil. You will be known as Captain Hydra from now on."
Steve nodded his head stiffly.