Come/Go?

Steve's room {Stark Tower}
Seven fifteen a.m.
When Steve sat up on an unfamiliar bed. Sitting next to him was the meddle arm guy, Bucky. He was sleeping peacefully. That's when Captain Hydra realized that his ankles were bounded to the bed frame. The ones, Steve guessed, had been on his wrists broke when he sat up.
"Steve!" Bucky woke up with a start. "Good, you are awake... I knew we shouldn't have done that..."
"Let me go!" Steve struggled as Bucky held him down with his meddle arm and the other arm which had the red and yellow suit.
"No can do. Sorry, but I will not let you go, not tell Stark gets here."
Speak of the devil, Tony walked in with meddle bonds and strapped them on his ankles and wrists.
"Sorry, Cap, but this is for your own good. We will let go when you are normal again." Tony looked around, as if expending Hydra to attack. "What did you mean by 'Come'?"
"Why don't you come and join me?"
"Nope, not tell-"
"I know, not tell I'm back to normal... This is my normal, so you can let me go."
"No we can't! We are talking about the normal we know, not the normal that you think is your normal." Bucky and Tony said, at the same time. Cap looked confused as another guy walked in, this one was the one that threw the knives.
"Loki, do you have any idea how to fix this?" Tony asked.
"No, well, maybe." 'Loki' sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I may be able to activate memories to help him remember quicker."
"Brother, you know how dangerous that is." The blond with the hammer looked at Steve. "He could have a different... Result."
"Thor, quit worrying. He'll be fine, I've done this once before on him... Or someone like him"
Loki walked over to the bed and sat next to Steve's waist.
"This may hurt a little."
A scream echoed through the room as Loki tried to activate his memories.
Steve appears in the tower, but what looks like lab.
"Tony!" Before he Steve could stop himself, he ran to Steve and looked at Tony who was wasted and was hitting his head on the wall. "Let's get you to bed,"
"Steve, I thought you were frozen in ice!" Tony said, voice sluggish.
"You got me out, remember?"
"Rightttttt!"
The vision shifted.
"Bucky?" Steve yelled.
"Who the he-"
The vision came back back to the room, and Steve ripped out of the bonds and jumped out of the window.
Tony ran to the now broken window.
"What. Did. You. Show. Him?"
"I showed him when you were wasted, and when he met Bucky again, but he broke before the second one could finish." Loki replied, no feeling in his voice.
Somewhere in New York
No idea
Steve ran as fast as he could. A red suit, with some blue, and yellow flew past him.
"Steve, stop!" Tony yelled.
"Not unless you come with me!" Steve got up on a car.
"No!"
"Fine then I will fight you!" Steve attempted walked off the car, but instead of walking down, he slipped. "You will come with me if I win!"
"I don't want to hurt you!"
"Fine, then come!" Steve gave a pouty face.
"... Okay..." Tony agreed because he apparently he thought it would kill his insides if he didn't.
Tony lowered to the ground, and got knocked out by Cap. Steve was surprised take that. Why that worked was beyond him.
Hydra Base
Still no idea
Steve set Iron Man down in a chair in front of The Boss.
"Seems as though your mission is complete. I was starting to doubt you, Captain Hydra."
"I am only loyal to you, sir."
Tony stirred. His plan had worked, kind of. Tony had planned to be taken captive by Steve, but he was shocked when Steve pulled a pouty face and near forced him to. Before hand, Tony had explained his plan to the others as he put on a tracking device.
When Tony moved to get up a sharp pain went through his head, and back.
"I wouldn't suggest moving." Someone said, chuckling.
Tony, of course, didn't listen and moved up and opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed is that white walls that has something crimson red, most likely blood. The next thing he saw was a dark oak desk, behind the desk was the person who had talked. He had rose red hair, and the color of dead roses as eyes. He wore a military hat that covered the top of his head, along with an outfit that seemed two sizes to small. The chairs that Tony, Steve and The Man where made of oak wood, and we're not comfortable at all. Its like sitting on school desk chair that has ripped tennis balls on it all day. The Man spoke again.
"Tony Stark, twenty six, among the citizens he is more know as 'Iron Man', owns Stark Industries..."
He sounded like he was reading a report. Then Tony saw the paper on the desk.
"Okay, first off," Tony started. "Who are you?"
"Oh, you can call me The Boss."
Tony rolled his eyes. "Second, what have you done to Steve?!"
"Steve raised an eyebrow, something Tony, or The Boss knew he could do. "He has done nothing to me...?"
Steve's head started to hurt. He wondered why, he had no memories beside the ones here, but that wasn't very many. Cap then realized that The Boss asked him a question.
"Hm?"
"I said, are you trusting someone who has no idea-"
"No! Of course not, as I said I am only loyal to you."
"Okay, anyways, anymore questions, Stark?"
"Yes, why don't you have a more secure base?"
"What do you mean?"
"All of the Avengers know where it is,"
"Sure, prove it."
"Okay, it is in Utah, on Antelope Island, hidden from the public. That is why no one is aloud to come this far on the island. It's a mile north of the west shore, from there you walk, fly, drive, etc. about two miles east."
"How did you know that?!?"
Tony and Steve sighed and pinched the bridge of their noses. "We invaded here, what, two to three hours ago?"
"You did?"
"No duh,"
"Huh, I must of been eating lunch in Salt Lake City at that time."
Tony rolled his eyes, this guy is really idiotic.
"Sir, what do we-"
A small kitchen timer went off, abruptly The Boss stood and walked out. What seemed like an hour, which was only a few minutes a guard said he had left the building to get lunch. Another alarm went off and this time is was a intruders.
Steve, surprising Tony, helped him up, and removed something on Tonys back.
"I remember you the slightest. Sorry for hurting you- our team." Steve said.
They both ran out, Tony getting his suit along the way. When they made it to the main hall, a fight had erupted. The red head, Natasha Tony had informed, was shooting at Hydra agents. Loki was throwing knives and casting spells, Thor was summoning lighting and throwing his hammer, Bruce/The Hulk was smashing them, arrows were being shot by Clint, Bucky was shooting, fighting, and exploding things all at the same time.
Steve started to fight.
Time Skip because I'm to lazy to write a fighting thing.
After the fight, everyone regrouped, Steve stood back behind them. The Boss then decided to show up then.
"What is the meaning of this!?!"
Steve leaned over to Tony, who was the closest, and whispered a few words Tony will regret following, "Go, I will handle him."
How is this? Please be honest. Thank you so much for reading, though!