Fights

TW: Fighting, talk of murder, bar, stripper, swearing
Maddison 
Café
Seven a.m.

Steve sat at the table, waiting. Tony had said he wanted to meet there. When Tony arrived a few moments later, he sat across from Steve.
"Why are we here?" Steve asked, sipping the water he had ordered.
"I think I know who is doing all of this." Tony looked around. "Loki and Bucky."
"Why do you thinks its them?"
"They are always talking about something violent. Whether it be jokingly or not, they are. They like more violent things. And yesterday they were pissed about something when they came home. Then all of us heard them saying they wanted to kill a teen. Maybe all they wanted to do was to throw us off, knowing the body would be found. Also 71% of violent criminals are more likely to cause another crime when they are let off the hook. And with them, they have both murdered before, so it wouldn't be anything new. I did consider that they were both under a mind spell of sorts, but that doesn't change the fact that they have. And before you say anything like 'They are our teammates, they would never do something like that.' but think about it! Loki is the God of Lies! Bucky has deceived us on more then one occasions! How far of a stretch is it to say that they are doing this. And when the first bodies were found, who found them? Bucky and Loki. They said they saw a big guy, but what if he was just an actor? Or fake? No one else was there, and they really have been doing a sucky job at earning our trust back. They are always pulling pranks on us, threating us, and are just all around secretive. Some say that people like them are more likely to commit crimes. I say we integrate them. That is the only way to find out."
Steve sipped his water as he thought about it.
"I have to agree. They don't have an alibi." Hydra commented. "I mean, you did. Plus, they are way more violent. That's coming from someone who is very violent."
"The evidence is proving true. I am surprised I agree with Hydra. Not only are they violent, but they are secretive, and know how to commit a murder." Captain sighed. "You should interrogate them. "
"I mean," Steven put in. "Are we sure? They are our friends. But they may be murderers. Plus how will you interrogate them? In the apartment? A police station? You also have no evidence to arrest him."
"I agree. We should first find a way to interrogate them." Captain thought for a moment. "Maybe we can do it at, a forest or something. Somewhere away from society."
"Lets do it." Steve reached his had across the table to shake Tony's, which he did. The two walked out after they paid, not seeing Loki and Bucky in the table behind them. They both had a shocked expression, and were covering their mouths.
"Th-they think-"
"We did it?"
Loki looked at the shaking boy next to him. Loki embraced him, cursing the two men. When they paid, they walked back to the apartment. Tony and Steve were sitting on the couch, with the mystery man sitting with Peter on the other one.
"-ki should be here any moment." Steve looked up. "Speak of the devil."
"Don't utter our names. We are Satin to you right?! Murderers?! Oh right! We are untrustworthy! Because we don't share! Because we lie!" Loki's voice cracked. "Why don't you kick us out already? It's not like you cared! We were going to tell you something, but noooooo! You wouldn't care!"
"I thought it was 'til the end of the line, Steve? Was that a lie? We fought a GOD DAMN WAR TOGETHER!!! And now you think so little of me?!" Bucky took a breath. Steve got up. "NO! Sit you ass down. We didn't do it! But do you believe us?! No! Because we aren't perfect! Because we have a spotty past! Yet, we trust you!"
Bucky looked away as Loki grabbed his hand to pull him away. As they stormed away, Tony and Steve got up. Peter still seemed to believe his dad, and Steve. They jumped as Loki's door slammed into the wall. All of their stuff was packed into two small suitcases. Loki looked at the men on the couches.
"And to think you were my family." Loki let one tear slip down his face as he dropped the apartment keys on the floor. "Good bye."
The front door slammed as the two males walked out the the Helper lives.
"More guilty people become sad or angry when they are found out. More proof that they did it." Peter put in. "I feel ashamed to have called murderers family. All the lives they have taken, and they did it. Why? Why would they harm innocent people? Why would they kill people who did nothing?"
"That's what murderers do. They do it for their own gain." Steve walked to his room, hand in his pockets. "That's what Hydra does."
Slow Fox Bar
Nine p.m.
Loki slammed another whisky on the counter, not being affected by the beer. Bucky took another shot of beer.
"If they want us to be what they think, then why don't we? Not like they care." Loki waved down the bartender. A man in a black suit walked up to them. "Go away."
"I think I have a job offer for you." He said sitting down. "Wish to take it?"
Loki looked over at Bucky to see him trying to push away a stripper. Loki pushed her away and kissed his boyfriend. "He has a boyfriend. Fuck off." She walked away to sit on some other mans lap. "Do you want a job, hun? This man is offering us one."
"Yeah. We need to make money." Bucky relied looking at the man.
"Good. I am Desmond. Follow me."

Hey Hey! Heheheheehehhehe. To you who are wondering who is doing all this, here is a clue:

                                                           This plagues most humans heads
                                                                      You can never escape it
                                                                Some people don't have this
                                                                       Opposite of Mr. Rogers
                                                                         What is this plague?

                                                                                    Six legs
                                                                                Three heads
                                                                                Bad attitude
                                                                               Hates people
                                                                              Yet loves them
                                                                      Swords, knives, guns
                                                             It doesn't matter how it attacks
                                                                          It has bloodlust
                                                                             But it is kind
                                                                                Black hair
                                                                               Brown hair
                                                                               Green hair
                                                                           Are on its heads
                                                                                What is it?

Have fun~