Chapter 13 {Spoopy}

Swearing, mention of sexual behavior, Gayness, also, no smut, just... metion of it. More later
Odd White Place
???
"I can help with the 'Fucking' part," Steven said, making Steve blush, Hydra cover his ears, and Captain gasp. "First you need a bedroom, a partner, male or female or both. Then you remove the clothes, all of them, get in tbe bed, and decied who is top and bottom. Finally, if you top, you take your di-"
Captain covered Stevens mouth and went on about how that that is not appropriate.
Steve looked at Hydra with a red face. He motioned for him to unplug his ears. "Do you know how to get out of this place?"
He shook his head.
"OKAY!" Steves voice rang out. Steven and Captain stopped bickering once again. "How do I get out?"
"Well," Steven started, getting a good five feet away from Captain before starting again. "You just move backwards as you pull it out."
"STEVEN!" The three shouted "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE DAMN GUTTER, AND HELP US!!"
~~~
Apartment
Twelve thirty a.m
Tony woke up in cold sweat. He had a nightmare about Steve dying. Tears soaked his face. Tony got up and paced his room. After a few minutes of doing so, he walked out into the living room. He saw Steves passed out body stir. Tony looked at Steve, and walked over. He leaned over and kissed the boy on the cheek.
"Necrophilia much," Loki said walking in.
"Hes not dead, so it is not necrophilila." Tony responed, looking up at the God.
"Rape then. It didn't have consent."
"One: Our clothes stayed on. Two: It was just a kiss. And three: Mind you damn business."
The other shook his head and walked away. Tony followed in suit.
=_=
Odd White Place
????
Steven raised his hands in defence. "I was just trying to help!"
Steve glared at the boy. "How. Do. We. Get. Out?"
"One option is to except me.... Or you could, ya know, have a near death experience..."
Hydra sighed. "You could have said that earlier!" The othet two nodded.
"Sorry, but I am more of a horny human/thing. Its my job to do that!"
"Okay, I would prefer," Steve put in. "Not nearly dying."
"If you choose that, then, you need to kiss Tony or visversa."
Steve suddenly got a head ache and passed out.
=_=
Apartment living room
Five a.m.
Steve sat up, and looked around. He jumped to his feet and did a little jiggy, when he relised he was awake and at home. No IV, or anything. He heard a cup rattle on the counter. He walked over there, and peered into the kitchen, and saw a messy haired Tony making coffee with a tear striped face.
"Don't die, Steve. Please." Tony muttered.
"I just passed out, man." Steve snickered when he heard the gasp and the smaller male turning to face him. He ran towards Steve and hugged him. Steve hugged back.
"Whats all this rucus at five in the morning?!?" Bucky and Loki complained walking in, then seeing Steve, joined the group hug. Peter climbed through the window, in full suit. He jumped on the WW∥ man.
"Guys-" Steve said. "I need air!"
They all backed up, and bowed their head in apology.
=_=
Infront of the forth wall
Eight fourty two a.m.
Dear readers, this should conclude this story arck. Steve shouldn't pass out any more, unless his tired, ect. However I will be attemping to update more. Have a nice day, and thank you for reading this story!