Problems Rising

Tw: Murder, mention of murder, blood
Steve's Room
Nine ten p.m
Steve walked around his room, pulling his hair, and rubbing his hands together. 'Why did I say that?!'  Steve looked around his room, looking for unknown answers. The man, Jonny White, appeared in his head. He was on the ground, bleeding. A stab wound seemed to be the cause. Steve looked away in distaste, then he saw the knife in his hand, blood covering his blue clothes. The image was gone, but it was burned into his memory. Why was this happening? He ran into something, causing a loud thud. He rubbed his head. What had hit him in the head? He looked at where he was, and saw that he had ran into the closet door frame. He heard pounding footsteps, and next thing he knew the Helpers were busting down his door, guns blazing. Steve was a little more than startled. Tony looked relived when he saw Steve had just ran into something, and that Hydra hadn't broken in, and stole him again. The Team slowly calmed down.
"Thank...." Loki started, almost saying Odin. "Thank Frigg! I thought Hydra had come!"
"Awwww, Loki, you care about me!" Steve teased. Loki glared at the unusually tall man, folding his arms. The group laughed, and talked in Steve's room until ten.
"Okay, goodnight!" Peter said as he made his way to his room. The others soon followed in suit.
{Is going to} Streets
Four a.m
Loki woke up yet again, this time plagued by nightmares. He was sweating heavily. He changed into a snake and cat tank top, with green shorts. He didn't care that it wasn't matching, sense it was early. He walked out to see Bucky getting ready to run. He didn't notice Loki in the doorframe.
"You mind if I join?" Loki asked, scaring the man.
"I mean, sure. Also, what are you wearing?"
"It was hot in my room, so shut up."
"Ah, okay."
They walked out the door in silence, and once it was shut, they started to jog. The rounded multiple corners, seeing no one around. Bucky seemed tense.
"Lets stop." Loki suggested.
"What? Are you tired already?"
"No, I just want to rest my legs."
"I mean okay."
Once they sat down, Loki asked, "Why are you so tense?"
"I'm not-"
"Don't lie to the God of Lies. I can tell."
"...." Bucky stayed quiet. "Fine. I am tense. The reason being that other joggers should be out at this time, but I haven't seen any."
Loki nodded and got up, sensing something off about this area. "We should jog again. My legs are fine now."
As the two got up, Loki placed down a motion detector down, so he would be notified if anyone passed this area. They started to jog again, the sun starting to rise. The colors were more beautiful than Asgards sun rise. Loki smiled. A real smile. Bucky looked over to see this, and was happy that Loki was happy. The jogged for another five minutes, only thirty feet away from the bench they were just at. The detector went off, and Loki glanced behind them, to see this big guy sprinting towards them, scaring the living Helheim out of Loki. An alleyway was the nearest hiding spot. He pushed Bucky into it, and held a hand over his mouth. The man thundered past, and Loki saw a glinting knife in hand.
Once Loki knew he was a good ways away, he let Bucky speak.
"What the hell?" Bucky whispered. "You could of told me!"
"He would have been alarmed!" Loki whispered back, then he heard the man coming back, and Loki looked at Bucky with an apology. He kissed him, and pushed him up against the wall. He slipped his tounge in, he also make him look like teens. The man looked and, just thunder away.
"Sorry, Bucky, but that needed to be done so he wouldn't kill us."
Bucky stayed silent, and looked around, gasping in shock. Loki looked down the alleyway, and Loki covered Bucky's eyes out of habit with Peter. The walls were covered in dry blood, along with the floor. Bodies were severed, and chopped into pieces. Their bones sticking out. Loki almost threw up, but he had to get out of here. He could feel Bucky's breathing start to get heaver, and his heart go up. Loki teliported to poilce staition, both of them still teens. He made sure, that the poilce men saw them walk in, and not apear.
"How may I help you boys?" He asked, looking up from his paperwork.
"We found many dead bodies." Loki said, acting terrified so he would believe it. "We were jogging when heard a man behind us. We went to the side, and... and-"
"Saw he had a knife of sorts in his hand. It was glittering in the sunlight." Bucky joined in. "W-we both had a bad feeling and went into a nearby alleyway. He passed us again, not seeing us..."
"We covered our mouths so he wouldn't hear us breathing. A-and then we looked futher down the alleyway, and saw... saw... severed bodies. They were covered in blood... a-and so where the walls...."
The man looked in horror, and called what was most likely more officers. The lead them there. Two more bodies where added, and they were very fresh. Bucky gasped.
"John... Kila...." He whispered. Loki pulled him into a hug, and lead him away. Loki asked one of the officers if they could go, and he said yes, along with 'Be careful'.
Once they got back to the apartment, they sat on the couch.
"You want to watch a Disney movie?" Loki asked. He saw Bucky's shoulders sag, and heard a sob. Loki hugged him, tightly. "Don't worry. Your friends are going to Vallaha, or Heaven. Theres no doubt in my mind."

Hello! Sorry for all the darker chapters.... Anyways, thank you for all the reads! I love you all!
Bye Dragons!