In A Coma P.T two

Hospital
Eleven a.m.
Tony sat down. He heard Steve muttering to himself. Tony saw a flash of what Captain Hydra looked liked, but he blamed it on his eyes tricking him. Tony put his hand on Steve's. Bruce and a doctor walked in.
"Mr. Stark, we are sorry, but he may not wake up." The doctor hesitantly said.
"Tony, you are worried. But we need you to take care of yourself, not just Steve." Bruce held out his hand to help Tony up.
Tony pushed it away. "What if Hydra comes again? He can't protect himself! It's my fault he is in this state! I left him, and came back to late!" Tony continued to mutter to himself. Bruce shook his head and walked out with the doctor.
A coma place, thing
?????
The Steve's heard talking, but couldn't quite make it out.
"What was that? And who was it?" America asked.
"How are we supposed to know?" Hydra faced palmed.
"Hey, don't fight you two. We still need to... I don't know. But we need to find the memories, I think." Steve cut in.
After walking a little ways, they heard shouting. They ran there, hoping it was a memory.
"Steve! Stop acting! You are not ninety to ninety five! You look twenty five!" Tony yelled.
"I am! I was stuck in the ice for seventy years!" Steve argued back. The other Steve's chuckled at this. They are older than they look, so Steve won.
"Tony, Steve! Please quit arguing! You are giving us a headache!" Bruce rubbed his templates. Sighs could be heard, telling them that the others agreed.
The hole closed. A small smile made its was to Hydra's face.
"Your smiling!!!" Both America and Steve exclaimed.
"Am not!" Hydra failed at a scowl. He hung his head, defeated. "What, this was a funny memory..."
Hospital
Eleven ten a.m.
Tony heard a chuckle from his friend. He wondered what he was chuckling about. Before he could think who it it, Steve's outfit changed into Captain America.
Barely audible, he said, "What was that? And who was it?"
Captain Hydra's outfit appeared. "How are we supposed to know?"
The first Steve came back. "Hey you two, don't fight. We still need to... I don't know. But we need to find the memories, I think."
Steve stoped changing, so Tony took out a note book he had on him, and wrote what Steve said down. He started to pounder what it meant.