Halloween Special

Okay, I know it's not Halloween, but it IS Friday the 13th. So yeah. This is a little late.

Halloween Party
Midnight
Hydra, Tony, Peter, Loki, and Bucky laughed. The decided to be ironic and go as each other for Halloween. Loki was Tony, Peter was Loki, Hydra was Bucky, Tony was Hydra, and Bucky was Peter. When they got to the Halloween party, their moods dropped. They saw Thor, someone they hadn't see in a few months. He was dressed as a black panther. Thor looked in their direction, and frowned.
"Might I as you why you are dressed as them my good sirs?" He asked as he walked over.
"Well," Peter sighed. "We just thought that they would be... a good choice."
"For someone as my "Brother", you suck a lying." Around brother, Thor held up quotation marks.
"Well, Thor, are costumes are meant to honor them because they stood up for what they believed." Loki spoke. The others made a short quick nod.
Thor seemed to believe the falsehood as he walked away.
"Lets hope the others are not here. They will most likely be able to tell it is us." Peter sighed looking around.
A few hours later
After drinking, and partying, the Helpers decided to leave.
Though after the party, a certain group found them.
"Oi!" They heard someone yell. Blaming it on someone being drunk, they shrugged it off. "Oi! The Hydra, Bucky, Peter, Tony, and Loki!"
They turned around. When they saw the Avengers they all cursed under their breath.
"You think YOU can actually get away without us noticing?" Bruce yelled, voice a little slurred.
"Hey, Bruce." Tony flipped him off. "I didn't know you would be here!"
Thor walked up to Loki. "So, this is were you went. With the losers who thought it was a bad idea to throw... Hydra... in jail."
Loki pushed Thor back. "I have something called a bubble," Peter laughed. "So please stay out of it."
The Avenger's group scoffed as they walked away.
The Helpers walked in the other direction.
"They needed that." Tony and Hydra laughed.