It Only Gets Darker From Here

Tw: Talk about murder, Rape, Abuse, drugs
In the apartment
Three Thirty p.m.
Loki and Bucky sat on the couch and started watching movies. Starting with the 'Princess Bride'. Neither of them had seen it, and they wanted to see what it was about.
"What do you think its going to be about?" Bucky asked Loki, trying to calm down.
"I think... Its going to be about a princess getting married." Loki responded.
"Yah."
After a few minutes of the movie starting, it surprised both of them. It was in a book form, and when a kiss was about to happen, the kid said, "Is this a kissing book?". The two boys burst out laugh at that, almost forgetting about the murders. Almost. After the movie ending, they were laughing.
Steve and Tony walked in to the unusually sight, and chuckled.
"You two laughing? Impossible." Tony commented.
"I know. Its odd." Steve smiled as the two glared at them.
"How dare you say we can't laugh, it's just-" Bucky started.
"Inconceivable!" Loki finished.
Steve and Tony blinked a few times, and shook their heads, not getting the reference. They walked off.
"What should we watch?" Loki asked as Peter walked in.
"Could we watch the news?" He asked. "I want to know if that guy is in jail."
The two shrugged as the boy sat on the couch. Loki turned on the news.
"-ank you Jim. Now, breaking news from the police station. Take it over Zoey."
"The police have released little information about this subject, and if you don't like this kind of stuff, I suggest you look away, or turn off the TV." The news reporter paused. "Today, the police found five bodies. They were cut up. They have been identified as, Kila Wood, 22, female, John Wood, 22, male. Cedrick Beyer, 25, male, Levitt Beyer, 25, female. Faith Skull, 14, female. One thing in common with all the victims, or the females, is that they were all raped before they died. The males also seemed to be raped, but it is not conformed. The suspect is a male, fast, and has broad shoulders. The police has also said not to go down ***** **** ***, or if you have to, bring some form of defense. Stay safe."
"Thank you Zoey." The reporter said. "Not only has that been going on, but a man by the name of Jonny White, has been convicted rape, dealing drugs, abuse, and sexist action. This case was reported by Spiderman, and the women he saved. He can face up to 25 years for the rape, up to 20 years for the drugs and 25 years for abuse. Along with a year for the sexist action. If it ends up being worst case scenario, then he can face up to 71 one years in prison. Now, time for the weather, back to you Jim."
Peter looked over at Bucky and Loki, and saw their sad, and shocked faces. The stood up and walked off.
"The murders got on the news this fast?" Bucky asked. "70 years ago, it would take forever."
"On Asgard, Odin decides whether to tell the people something, or not. And if he does end of telling them, its, like, 1000 years after it happens. But, here, it took, what? Three to four hours?"
They talked for a few more minutes, then Bucky walked to his room.
The Avengers Tower
Four Forty p.m
Thor sat on the couch in the main room. He missed Loki, and Peter. They brought joy to him, but they choose the trader, and not the family who would protect them from Hydra, and Steve. Thor sighed. Natasha walked in, looking grumpy.
"What is it, Natasha?" Thor asked his teammate.
"No monsters, nothing to fight." She replied.
"I saw on the news earlier that a murder happened. You could help solve it, sense you are good at solving stuff."
"A murder? That won't get popularity!"
"Its something to do!"
Black Widow shook her head, and walked off. Thor blinked, she wants popularity? Thor never thought of Natasha to be the popular type.
Apartment
Seven p.m
Tony walked into the living room, and saw Peter, and another man. He didn't know him, so he caught Peters attention.
"Hey Pete, who's this?"
"He is a classmate. Wade, meet Tony, Tony, meet Wade." Peter reliped.
"Which class?"
"He is a year ahead of me. We just bumped into eachother, and relised it was the person I met at the Christmas dance."
"Why did you bring him hear, unannounced?"
"We wanted to talk, and his house isn't the best."
"Okay. Thanks, kiddo."
Tony walked off as the two continued to talk.
----
Sorry about the slow updates, homework and stuff. It should start to get better...? Anyways, bye!