Captain Hydra is back!

Hospital
One p.m.
Tony was pacing once again. He was still pondering what had happened. Steve muttered a few times, but Tony could never make it out.
After a few hours of sitting there, writing and drawing, Steve as Captain Hydra sat up and opened his eyes. Tony didn't care that it was Hydra, he was just glad to have his friend awake.
"Captain!" Tony hugged the blonde, surprising him.
"H-Hey Tony..." The blonde said awkwardly.
When the other Avengers heard 'Captain' yelled, the rushed over to the room. When they got there, the mood dropped a little.
"Captain Hydra..." Bruce hissed.
Tony looked backed and glared daggers at Bruce. He flinched.
"Hey g-guys..." Hydra looked paler then when he did.
"Hey, are you okay?" Tony whispered to the other.
He nodded. The others were utterly surprised by this. Tony hated Steve... right? And Captain Hydra even more then anyone... So what was the deal?
"Loki!" Thor yelled to his brother, who was right next to him. "Did you do this? A prank? Something for blackmail?"
"No! This would be funny, but, no. I would never do this-" Everyone glared at him. "I would do it, but in a situation like this."
They looked down. "Well, they did change places every so often..."
Everyone looked at Tony. Natasha spoke up. "They?"
"Steve, Captain America, and Captain Hydra..."
Why didn't you tell us this?!"
"You would have never listened! You would blame it on something, like my worry!"
The others looked down. "Sorry, Tony..." Captain mumbled. "We should have never worried you like that..."
"Hey, no. Your fine. You wanted to protect us, not you fault. It's ours for letting you stay there with the big boss."
Hydra was surprised at this. He wasn't mad at taking his friends place...?
"But, you may never see Steve again all-"
"No! You are Steve! It's not your fault! Hydra listen to me. Just because you did something bad in your past, isn't who you are now! You are my friend, and that's all the counts!"
Hydra started to cry. Not sad tears, but happy ones. Who would ever say things like that to a monster?
"Tony!" All of the team yelled. "Get your head out of the-"
"If you don't care about his feelings, you may lead yourself out that door your standing next to. If you do, I don't care what you do."
Clint, Natasha, Bruce, and Thor angrily left. When Peter, Bucky, and Loki turned around, Hydra and Tony were both on the floor hugging one another and crying.
The other boys joined them. After a few minutes of them crying together, Tony looked at the God, the Spider, and the Soldier.
"Why?"
"Well, what you said hit home for me..." Loki muttered.
"I care about everyone's feelings. It wasn't right for the others to say such harsh things about another person." Peter whispered.
"He helped me when I was under mind control. Even though this is 'Captain Hydra', he still is Steve, and he helped me. He is my friend." Bucky hugged Hydra.
"What do we do know, Mr. Stark?" Spiderman asked.
"We make our own team. Just a small one. Helping people, saving them occasionally. But, we show that even if you start a villain, a hero always lurks inside somewhere."
They all stand up.
"We will all get new suits, not you Spider. But the rest if us will." Loki smiled, a real smile, once Tony said that. He wasn't going to get left behind. He also noticed Hydra smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Tony was done making the new suits, they all ended up looking like Spidermans. Tony's had the same color scheme as his Iron Man suit, but instead was a hawk themed suit, with working beak, wings, tail. He could fly.
Loki's was a black cat. He could cast spell and throw daggers if he wanted. Ears and tail also work.
Captain Hydra's was also his suit color scheme. His however was a coyote. He could move fast if he wanted to without ripping the suit.
Bucky's was a grey wolf. His suit helped him build stamina and could take the strength of his arm.
All the suit's could cool down, and help them have more stamina, and the suit could handle any weather, and had everything Spidermans has.
"Thanks Tony!" Hydra hugged his friend.
"Yeah, whatever." Loki was really grateful for this. Even if he didn't show it.
"Thanks." Bucky mumbled, testing some of the features on the suit. They all got the hang of it pretty soon.
"Okay, we have to keep our identities a secret, we are not doing this for fame. We are doing this to help people." Tony said, putting his hand in the middle of their small circle. The others followed suit. The throw their hands in air.
"Go Helpers!" They shouted.

Sorry for not updating in awhile...