Helpers

Five person apartment
Three thirty p.m.
Steve sighed as he walked in the room. Tony and Peter were fighting again on whose turn it was to clean the suits. Loki and Bucky were laughing at them. Steve rubbed is templates as Hydra and Captain started to argue again. Tony was the first one to notice him.
"Steve, you good?" He asked.
"Can I have a hug...?" Steve silently muttered.
"Of course!"
Steve opened his arms as everyone hugged him. A small sob escaped Steve's lips.
"I just want it to stop. I want them to leave me alone! Wh-" his voice broke. "Why can't they go away?!"
Everyone lowered Steve to the ground as he ranted about the two voices in his head. Everytime a sob broke out, everyone, especially Tony, felt their hearts break. When the attack was over, a radio went off, informing them that the Avengers had failed to capture mutant villain. They all ran for their suits.
~~~
Town Square
Three fifty p.m.
"A villain by the name of Machine is looking for the Avengers. This is someone they thought they took down, but apparently didn't. Ever sense Captain America, SpiderMan, Loki, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man left they have been falling into chaos." A news reporter said as the battle raged on behind her. "Wait! A new group of heros have came! A small group that call themselves The Helpers!"
Tony, IronHawk, flew down. Loki, KitCat, prowled the area for any other foes. SpiderMan along with Captain Coyote, Hydra, were getting pedestrians to a safer location. Bucky, Wolf, was taking on the enemies that were after the pedestrians. IronHawk went for Machine.
"Well, look who we have here. A small baby bird who needs help to... Die." He wheezed like an out-of-tune car.
Tony would have replied with a witty comment, but they had vowed not to talk because people may recognize their voice. Soon enough The Avengers got here with a disgusted look on their face.
"Wow," Thor rolled his eyes. "I have never seen such inexperienced suits in my life and I'm a God that comes with another realm that doesn't really have technology."
That got the others to laugh. Whist off guard, a swarm of bees surrounded them. Machine swung his arm at IronHawk. He dodged quickly and countered attached. This went on for a good twenty minutes, until the rest of The Helpers joined and ended the fight with the enemy in tight bounds. Handing him over to the police, the ran off, disappearing in the air, or in a crowd.
~~~
Cat stuck in tree at Park
Three fifty nine a.m.
Tony and Steve were both out on patrol, when they saw an old woman trying to get a black cat down from a tree.
"Come down here Toshidori!" She called up. "Black Widow! Can you-"
"Sorry, I have more important stuff to do than help you get your cat." She bitterly hissed.
Hydra walked towards the woman. Climbing the tree was super hot in Tony's opinion. He got a free look at Hydras butt. Hydra gave Toshidori to his owner. She thanked the silent hero.
"Nice save." Tony said.
"I know!" Steve said, intentionally sassy.
Tony sighed. Why he likes this big adult sized kid was beyond his knowledge.
~~~
Saving Loki as a cat from a woman
Eleven o'nine a.m.
"KitCat!" Spiderman yelled. "Where are you?"
The only reason Peter was yelling is because it was a foggy day, and no one was out, and people knew his voice and suit.
A small cat hiss came from a park nearby. Pete went to go check it. All he saw was a women chassing a small black cat with green eyes and a knife in its mouth running from her.
"Miss!" He yelled.
"Yes?" The chase stopped for the moment being.
"He's my cat. Can you please stop running at him?"
"Okay, sweetheart!"
When the women left, Loki turned back.
"Thanks." He said, panting. "That was a nightmare."
~~~
Avengers Tower
Five thirty a.m.
Captain sighed. The Helpers needed to see what the Avengers were up too. 'Villians' had been prowling the streets with no hero to protect the people. The Helpers didn't hate them, thy just highly dislike them. Black Widow walked past the perch Captain was on.
"Black Widow is here." He whispered into a mic he had in his suit. "She is exactly the same."
No response came, but Steve did hear a swinging of a hammer.
"Well, look what we have here." Thor said, laughing. "One of the Quiet Hero, oh, sorry, Helpers."
"Thor is here." He whispered into his mic. "Still a big as-"
"If you have to say something. Say it to their face!" Rodie, War Machine, interrupted.
Captain flipped off his post and into the tower. He got the smallest glimpse of War Machine and Thor faces of pure disgust.
When he was on the ground, he, quite literally, ran into The Hulk, or Bruce.
"War Machine, and The Hulk are here." Steve said in a level toned voice. "Who are we missing?"
A muffled voice came. "Hulk, War, Thor, Widow, Hawk Eye!"
"Thank you!"
"Who are you, and what do you want?!" Bruce yelled.
"You don't recognize your old pal?"
Bruce blinked in a confusing manner.
Steve sighed. He couldn't care less if he remembered him, but s small memory would be nice.
"Whatever." Captain said, rolling his eyes. "I have to go."
He leaped away.
Later that day the Helpers laughed about it.
~~~
Sorry about the wait. I have been offline for awhile. Have a nice day!