The Light at the End of the Tunnel...?

^ Important!!
Tw: Murder, Homophobia, Captured, Use of the gay "f" word, and more swearing

Nine p.m
The living room
Bucky and Loki walked into the room, talking about the worlds problems. They saw Peter and an unknown man. But if he was here, then Tony gave it a green light.
"You want to go for a walk, and talk at a café, or something?" Loki asked looking at Bucky.
"Um, sure." Bucky hesitated. "But are you sure? With all theses murders going around?"
"It will be fine. And if anyone tries to hurt us, I will peacefully stab them."
Bucky chuckled. They got their shoes on, and exited the apartment building. As the walked to the near café, they talked.
"Why do you think all this is happing? Is it Hydra controlling the minds of people?" Bucky asked.
"I think it is because of the fall of the Avengers. But who knows. It could also be the work of Hydra." Loki responded. "Is this more murder's then Earth usually gets? Or New York?"
"I have no clue. We could ask Google."
"Do you know how to work it?"
"I'm not that old!"
"Last time I checked, you had trouble using your phone."
Bucky pushed Loki's shoulder, causing him to stumble. In return, Loki punched Bucky in the shoulder {His real one.}. They laughed for a bit until they saw jocks, teens, skateboarding at them. The first thing Loki could think of was to get out of the way. So he grabbed Bucky's hand and pulled him. Soon they were shoulder to shoulder. As the teens past them, the last one uttered one word, causing Bucky to flip out. But for everyone, things went in show motion.
"Faggots."
Ten p.m
Steve's Room
Steve sat on his bed drawing. It was peaceful, until his door slammed open, hitting the wall making Steve jump. He looked up, and saw Tony.
"What is it?!" Steve jumped up, dropping his drawing stuff.
"Thor!" Tony replied, panting.
"What do you mean? Thor is here?"
"Yes!"
"Why? And how did he find us?" Steve grabbed his shield, and a staff he had been making. It wasn't finished yet, but it would do for a weapon for now.
"I was joking!" Tony chuckled.
"What?!"
"Thor isn't here! I was joking to see how you would react! I did not expect you to react like this! I thought you would have known!"
Steve calmed down, and picked up his drawing stuff after putting down his weapons. He sat back down and continued to draw The Helpers in their costumes. Then Iron Man and Captain America heard the front door slam into the wall. Both ran to the living room, to see two pissed off people, Bucky and Loki. Then they looked over at the couch to see a Wade and a Peter holding their hands over their hearts, panting.
"Loki! Bucky! What the hell?!" Tony angrily said. "It's ten thirty!"
Bucky glared at the man, and stormed off with Loki trailing behind, fuming.
As they entered Loki's room, the slammed the door.
"That basterd." Loki muttered.
Bucky grabbed dart and threw it at the poster of Coraline.
"Teens. So... Fucking hetro.... Not likes its a bad thing, but they are overly hetro." Bucky gritted his teeth.
"I hope he broke his 'perfect' nose. He fucking deserves it. And all his girlfriends? I hope he gets caught cheating."
"I would have killed him, but the law prevents me. Ugh."
"I should have killed him. I can make it look like he got ran over by a car. Heh."
"Loki. That's bad."
"I know, I know... But-"
"No."
"Fine."
"Good."
"I still want to kill the bitch."
"So do I, but it is illegal, so..."
"I hope he broke his nose."
"You said that, already."
"I know, but I still think he should."
Both males sat in silence, contemplating how to kill the teen. Tony and Steve entered the room.
"Did you kill anyone while you where out?"
"No... Why?" Loki responded, looking up.
"A teen was just found dead on the street. And you happened to be fuming when you came in so-"You thought we were back to our old ways." Loki finished, used to this.
"No. Nothing like that. Its just, we heard you yelling about wanting to kill some kid, a teen, and thought you were doing magic or something. I don't know!" Steve reassured his two teammates.
"Okay..." Bucky and Loki said simultaneously, not trusting the words.
The four men talked for a little while longer, then Steve and Tony left the room.
"I think we should be getting to bed." Bucky suggested getting up.
Loki remembered one of his recurring nightmares. Bucky leaves the room, and gets killed somehow {Yes, cheesy I know}. 
"How about you stay a little longer?" Lok said hesitantly. 
Bucky looked back at his... What would he call him? Friend? Best friend? Crush? Lover? Bucky didn't know, but he saw that Loki was clearly spooked about something.
"Yeah, sure."
Loki gave a smile, not one of his best fake smiles, but he was trying.
"How about we play a game I used to play as a small child?" Bucky asked, sitting down next to him, crisscrossed so he could face the other male. Loki nodded. "Its call Twenty Questions. You have to be honest, and ask the other person questions. I'll go first. What is your favorite food?"
"Umm, chocolate strawberries. What do you do in your spare time?"
"Fighting."
Loki started to calm down a bit as this cheered him up. The questions were quite boring, but he wasn't going to let Bucky leave. He just felt a connection to him some how. He felt himself fade into his younger years, making him and Bucky both appear to be teens. Loki smiled again.
"Why do you run into things at night?" Bucky asked, not expecting to get an answer.
"Plagued by your death, our teams deaths, Thors and Mothers deaths. I don't know why." Loki replied, getting used to telling the truth with Bucky. Then he realized what he had said, and looked down. "What is your opinion on me?"
Bucky didn't reply as he thought. 

"You put all your faith in my dreams
You gave me the world that I wanted
What did I do to deserve you?
I follow your steps with my feet
I walk on the road that you started
I need you to know that I heard you, every word

"I've waited way too long to say
Everything you mean to me

"In case you don't live forever, let me tell you now
I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around
In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth
I'm everything that I am because of you

"I, I've carried this song in my mind
Listen, it's echoing in me
But I haven't helped you to hear it
We, we've only got so much time
I'm pretty sure it would kill me
If you didn't know the pieces of me are pieces of you

"I've waited way too long to say
Everything you mean to me

"In case you don't live forever, let me tell you now
I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around
In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth
I'm everything that I am because of you

"I have a hero whenever I need one
I just look up to you and I see one
I'm a man 'cause you taught me to be one

"In case you don't live forever, let me tell you now
I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around
In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth
I'm everything that I am

"Whoa... whoa...
In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth
As long as I'm here as I am, so are you."
Bucky looked at Loki who had tears in his eyes, about to cry. "You are the first person after my mom was killed to say that..." Tears rolled down his face as he hugged Bucky, his head buried in his chest. "I-I love you too..."
Bucky smiled and hugged him back. They laid down, snuggling.

Wholesome ending. Also.... Sorry for the looooong pause. Mental health is a thing, apparently. This just put too much on my plate. But thank you for being here. I wouldn't be here without you! Love you all!