8-For how long?

Mon El slowly opened his eyes and turned to see Kara. "Morning beautiful."

"Good morning." Kara said as she started to get out of bed.

"Wait where are you going?" he asked confused.

"To work. When you leave don't forget to lock the door." she answered while putting up her hair.

"Oh ok, but before you go I still get to do this." he said.

"Do wh-" she was cut off when Mon El kissed her.

"You promised that I get to do that every morning." he said while pulling away.

"Yeah, yeah, I did." She said pulling him into another kiss. "Someone's coming." and just like that there was a knock at the door. Kara used her x-ray vision to see who it was. "Shoot, it's Alex, go hide in the bathroom."

"Uhm ok." he said grabbing his clothes and then there was another knock.

"Just a minute!" Kara shouted throwing her clothes in the bedroom under her bed. "Hey Alex what brings you here?"

"Well, I wanted to come have breakfast with my sister because I was passing by." Alex answered.

"Oh ok, let me just grab my purse and we can head down to the cafe." Kara responded.

"Well, actually I thought we could eat in like usual." Alex said confused.

"I actually just finished getting ready and was on my way to work, so I was thinking we could grab a quick bite." Kara answered turning around to grab her purse.

Alex looked around for a minute and then decided to change her mind. "Ok yeah sure, let's go to the one down the street."

"Great!" Kara answered.

With that the two sisters left the apartment leaving Mon El alone. He came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later when he was sure it was safe to come out. He decided to text Winn saying he was going to be out for the morning, as he decided to stay at Kara's apartment and wait for her morning at Catco to end. He put on the TV and started to watch a show called Friends.

3 hours later

Mon El was 10 episodes in when he hear the door unlock.

"Mon El, what are you still doing here?" Kara asked as she put her stuff down.

"Well I didn't feel like going to the DEO right away, so I was gonna wait to go in with you." he answered.

"Oh, alright, but we have to be more careful, we almost got caught by Alex this morning." she responded.

"I can do that. I can be careful. And also, can we grab these things called slush-ies on the way? Winn told me about them and I've been dying to have one." he asked.

"Yeah, sure, just get changed into regular clothes and we can go." she answered.

The two walked down the street and to the nearest slushie stand.

"What do all these colors mean?" Mon El said confused.

"Oh, they are the flavors, they add colors to make it more fun and enjoyable, they also dye your tongue different colors." Kara explained.

"Ok, what flavor are you getting?" he asked.

"I'm getting the blue one, what about you?" she responded.

"I think I would like to try this red one." he said back.

The two ordered their drinks and then sat down. They were talking and enjoying themselves when Kara looked at her phone to see multiple missed calls and texts from Alex about an emergency at the DEO. Mon El saw the same from Winn on his phone. They quickly threw out their slushies and super sped to the DEO.