~IV~

A/N

I think that I'm focusing more on this story than my other stories :/ 

Also, i think my writing style is a little gross, but im still learning! maybe a little dramatic at the end lol.

Since we were in the My Hero Academia world, we were bound to be introduced to quirks. Basically, quirks were the base of our society's foundation. Scary, right? Anyway, Izuku would always talk about what type of quirk he would get. I felt a little sorry for him, he wouldn't get one (information that I remembered from the series). I, on the other hand, didn't give a fuck. I would lazily reply something like, "I might get kaachan's quirk", and Izuku would pout and question why I don't care. I usually don't answer, but this time I did.

"I don't care cause I'd get a quirk anyway", I said. Then I immediately regretted it. I should've said something inspiring like "Having a quirk isn't the end of the world" or something like that, but I've never been an inspiring person, ever. Not even in my last life. Izuku looked at me in amazement. Then Katsuki spoke up (I still don't like that rat).

"What makes you so sure that you'll get a quirk?"

Realisation erupted within me. Izuku didn't get a quirk, so I might not have one too! My eyes widened a little, but Katsuki caught it and grinned haughtily.

"Betcha didn't think of that, baka", Katsuki jeered. I glared at him and stood up, dusting off my pants.

"Even if I might be quirkless, I can still kick your ass", I muttered. Katsuki snarled and jumped on me. I stumbled a little and ended up falling on my face. Mama and Mitsuki arrived as soon as he did that and I smirked to myself. Katsuki was so gonna get it. Mitsuki frowned.

"KATSUKI!"

I snickered while Mama fretted over me.

-------

But after that, I was paranoid. I kept on thinking over what Katsuki said.

"What makes you so sure that you're gonna get a quirk?"

It made me frown and bite my nails. I didn't like the idea of being in the MHA world and not getting a quirk. Mama was concerned with me and one night, she finally plucked up the courage to ask what the fuck was going on.

"Norichan, are you okay? You don't seem yourself these past few days..."

"I'm okay Kaachan. Just worried about my quirk is all", I muttered and walked to Izuku and I's shared bedroom. Mama nodded a little, still worried, but she didn't go after me.

----------

It was a few weeks after that night that Katsuki finally got his quirk. Izuku was enchanted by it, watching closely and asked Katsuki to use it every chance he could.

Katsuki, of course, did that every time. He always took the chance to show off his insanely powerful quirk.

All the other kids and teachers complimented Katsuki, heck even I did! It fed his ego more and more and let it get to his head. I scowled whenever he would use it.