~XVIII~

A/N

Im back!! with an update!!!

i dont own bnha!!

edit: if any of you readers are protesting for blm, take care, stay safe. for any of you who arent, thats okay, not everyone is comfortable or able to. please raise awareness, sign petitions if you cant donate, and love each other. and happy pride month, cuties!

also nori has a spider bite piercing, and uses a black hoop lmao. (im thinking of making him remove the piercing and letting it heal over...)

if ur gonna have a character with a piercing, make sure to research about the piercing. my dumbass didn't realise that people dont usually take out their lip piercing and replace it with different types lmao. 

ANYWAY, HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS WATCHED TSURUNE?! ITS ACTUALLY SUCH A GOOD ANIME WTFFFF I FINISHED ALL 14 EPISODES IN LIKE,, A DAY AND I- IM STILL COPING WITH HOW AMAZING IT IS. ALL OF THEM ARE ACTUAL BABIES AND I- ADSDSKFHKFHSDF IF YOU GUYS LIKED HAIKYUU, I THINK YOU'LL LIKE TSURUNE.

 ALL OF THEM ARE ACTUAL BABIES AND I- ADSDSKFHKFHSDF IF YOU GUYS LIKED HAIKYUU, I THINK YOU'LL LIKE TSURUNE

We returned to school the next day. Understandably, many of us were pretty shaken up. I entered the room, Katsuki behind me. Izuku was supposed to be here, with us, but he still needed to get checked up by Chiyo-san. Everyone was sitting in their seats, talking to anyone near by.

Now that the U.S.J. arc was over, the sports festival arc was about to start. And Aizawa was going to come back, even though he was most likely on the verge of death.

Aizawa complains that we're all stupid and reckless, but he's even worse. Seriously, who goes to work even though they got royally fucked up by a nomu? Aizawa Shota, that's who.

I sat down gingerly on my seat, watching with vaguely interested eyes as Katsuki sat down in front of me. My explosive boy was pretty quiet today... Did the attack affect him that much?

"So, Suki... You're pretty quiet. Wanna share anything?" I murmured. Katsuki glanced at me, but didn't say anything, which I took as a no. All right then, keep your secrets...

This wasn't the first time Katsuki kept secrets from me. He usually told them to me after a week or so, so it didn't bother me. But why did I have a feeling he wasn't gonna end up sharing?

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked. I turned to her, eyes widening in realization. That's right... the USJ attack was broadcasted on the news...

"Yeah," Ojiro murmured.

"Did ya see how everyone in class was on screen for a second?" The bubbly girl continued. "I didn't stand out at all!"

Ojiro and I shared an awkward glance.

"That's true," Mezo said, voice slightly muffled underneath his blue mask. I've always wondered what he actually looked like... Nevermind that, though, Mezo just gave an underhanded insult!