~XXIV~

A/N

Oh boy, it's time for the one-on-one tournaments!!!

also, im sick goddammit! the quality of this chapter's gonna be shit, lmao.

im going to be adding hints of the 'harem' throughout the story once i find out who's in the 'harem' besides Katsuki, Momo and Denki (those three are already part of the harem lmao). so in total the number of people in the harem will be six (holy shit im jealous of nori lmao)

and and and im going to gloss over the matches 'cause we all know about them, right??? the only match that's going to be in detail is nori's

(im so stupid you guys. i have so many drafts for fanfics. this isnt fair wtffff. i have a haikyuu oc one, a bnha momo brother one, an ohshc oc one, and a bnha oc one! help!!!)

I dont own bnha!

I let out an interested noise, watching Cementoss create the stage for the tournament

I let out an interested noise, watching Cementoss create the stage for the tournament. Watching his quirk like this is actually pretty entertaining.

"HEY GUYS, ARE YOU READY?!" Present Mic shouted. The crowd cheered their response. Oh man, to think I would have to battle someone in front of all these people! "A LOT HAS HAPPENED, BUT NOW IT'S COME TO THIS! A SERIOUS BATTLE! YOU CAN ONLY DEPEND ON YOURSELF!"

Wow, Present Mic... Way to make this sound dramatic...

But seriously, this is terrifying. Shiozaki is one talented girl, with that versatile quirk. Dammit, why couldn't I get a versatile quirk like Mama's? Telekinesis isn't that bad of a quirk!

As Present Mic continued speaking, I hummed, thinking back on my quirk. It's a powerful quirk, but it's not really suitable for defense, which is how I roll. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Izuku's match if first up. Oh geez, I'm pretty excited for that. Izuku's amazing, he'll do great. Poor Shinsou, though...

"Hey, isn't your brother up first?" Denki asked, lazily sitting on one of the chairs in the stands. I nodded, a small smile on my face. "Yeesh! I can't imagine fighting in a tournament! Good luck, Ikunori-kun!"

Shit, that's awkward... seeing as I basically replaced you, Denki...

"Will Midoriya-san be fine? His quirk has a terrible backlash," Momo commented, a small frown on her pretty face. I laughed a little.

"Izu-chan'll be fine! He's got a lot of determination, and he's been practising a lot lately!" I chirped. But I knew that Izuku still had a lot to go. I stayed silent as the rest of the class conversed, my lips pressed together. Sure, Izuku had determination, but sometimes determination can only make you go so far...

------------

"AUDIENCE! THE FINALS THAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ARE FINALLY STARTING!" Present mic yelled. "MATCH NUMBER 1... EVEN THOUGH HE'S DONE WELL, WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE?!"

I look up at the screen and nearly burst out laughing. Izuku's face was scrunched up with a vast amount of worry. Geez, Izuku, get a grip.

Izuku walks into the stadium, and I look on with a half suppressed grin. My baby brother is gonna be fighting first! How nerve wracking. I bet Mama's out there crying her eyes out.