~XVII~

A/N

I dont own bnha :D

also the photo at the top is nori fighting villains. idek i just wanted to draw fanart of him aaaahh

this is a filler lmao

Enjoy adksjfhgd

I ended up crying softly, after the shock of what happened faded away

I ended up crying softly, after the shock of what happened faded away. Katsuki patted my back awkwardly as we were escorted out of USJ.

"Woah, Midoriya, are you okay?" Kirishima asked, eyes wide. I sniffled, but gave him a watery smile and a thumbs up.

"Shitty Nori is fine, extras," Katsuki huffed and stalked away. The others watched him go with shocked faces.

"Man, Bakugou sure is mean, huh, Midoriya?" Hanta asked. I laughed and shook my head.

"Suki's known me and Izu-chan long enough to know that we cry a lot... so I really am fine, just relieved," I say, wiping my tears. I saw Ojiro walk up to us, relief clear on his face.

"Midoriya-san! You scared me! When that thing went for Bakugou-san, you just ran!" Ojiro yelled, shaking me back and forth. "Don't do that again!"

I laughed and patted Ojiro on the head, confusing him.

"Don't laugh! This is serious!" Ojiro cried.

"I'm fine, sorry for worrying you, Oji-kun!" I said. Then I pursed my lips, and called out to the rest of the class. "All of you can call me Ikunori, if you want, since we all went through a lot together!"

"Sure, call me Eijiro!"

"You already call me by Oji-kun, so that should suffice..."

"Call me Yuga!~"

"If it is what you want, Ikunori-san! Call me Tenya to make it fair!"

"Cool! Call me Ochako, then!"

"Whey! Denki whey!~"

"Then call me Mezo, Ikunori."

I smiled as everyone gave me permission to call them by their first names. I was honestly a bit overwhelmed, so I cried again.

"Nori, Deku's in the nurse's office. They want you there," Katsuki said. I turned and smiled at him. He glared back and looked away. As I walked by him, I gave his shoulder a squeeze.

I guess I should hold back on my feelings for Katsuki, if I want to improve and be a better hero.

That should be easy...

-----------

"Chiyo-san... you asked for me?" I said, entering the nurse's office. Chiyo turned in her chair, a smile on her face. I waved awkwardly.

"Midoriya-chan! My favourite Midoriya twin! Your troublesome brother is in the private room at the back. He's in a stable condition," Chiyo greeted. I blinked, but sent her a relieved smile.