~XXVIII~

A/N

dont own bnha!!

asdkdfhf another update how exciting!!

EDIT: I CHANGED SOMETHING IN 'THE MYSTERY OF MIDORIYA HISASHI'!! IN ONE OF THE TEXT MESSAGES, HISASHI MENTIONS THAT NORI GOT FOURTH PLACE, WHEN ACTUALLY, HE GOT THIRD. SORRY!!

also, nori's hero name aint that original, but it has a deeper meaning for him. 

While waiting for Izuku to finish up tying his shoes, I waited outside the gate, looking out onto the road

"Izu-chan! Hurry up!" I yell.

"Be patient!" Izuku yells back. I sigh and look at my shoes, until a small voice piped up from in front of me.

"Umm, are you the long haired Midoriya?" 

I look up, and there's a small girl in front of me, shuffling nervously. I send her a soft smile and kneel down in front of her. She's so cute!

"Yes, I am," I say. She sends me a big smile and suddenly wraps her arms around my neck. I blink, before gently cradling her tiny body. She giggles and pulls back.

"You looked super cool during the sports festival, nii-san! Your brother, too!" She says. I grin.

"Thanks, little one!" 

She giggles again and soon, her mother calls for her, to which she skips away.

"Nii-chan, I'm ready!" Izuku says. I send him a grin and we make our way to the train station.

------------

I hummed as Izuku and I were squished together in the crowded train. In the distance, I could see a huge billboard showcasing Todoroki and Katsuki's match. I smiled a little, remembering how thrilling it was.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" A voice called out. I blinked, but didn't respond. Izuku kept scrolling through his Instagram feed. "The Midoriya's from the hero class!" 

I raised my eyebrows, and the people near us stirred, glancing in our direction. Izuku looked up and we both turned to a man who looked at us with a smile.

"Good job at the sports festival! Expecially you, long haired Midoriya!" The man said. I smiled at him and bowed my head in thanks. Izuku blinked and started fidgeting as we both noticed the rest of the carriage had their attention on us.

"You were in the top eight, right?"

"Hey, you with the long hair! Well done on getting third place!"

"Both of you were so cool!"

I gave them a bright grin, while Izuku started to sweat uncomfortably.

"They're kinda smaller than I expected..."

I smiled awkwardly. I mean... I'm taller than Izuku, so that should mean something, right?

"Do your best, heroes!"