~XXXVI~

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS LETS HOPE 2021 ISNT AS SHITTY AS 2020

I feel like theres so many parts to this story yikes. what if we hit a hundred parts-

there is gonna be a lot of timeskips, but it wont be major. just days, dw.

(in this chapter: study sessions! training! and... a falling out between friends?! plus, some brother bonding, the written exam which doesn't go into much detail and cute fluffy moments! )

THIS IS A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS WOOO

enjoy!

What the hell

What the hell... Momo's estate is huge.

We stare up at the gate in awe. We haven't even seen the mansion yet. The driveway and tall trees blocked our view.

"Wow..." Denki mutters, eyes wide and mouth open. 

"I knew she was rich, but not this rich..." I breathe out, swallowing thickly. I look side to side, and the entire length of the block was just the fence of Momo's home. Hanta lets out a low whistle and presses the button on the receiver.

"Everyone! I have been waiting for you!" Momo's voice chirps from the speaker. Damn, she sounds so happy. "Please, come in!"

We blink as the large gates open slowly.

-------------

It was kinda overwhelming. We were guided to a huge hall, and passed by a number of precious artefacts, as well as a few big rooms. 

And now, here we are; sitting at a really long dining table made out of the fanciest looking wood. We all stare at each other with wide eyes.

"I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous..." Ojiro mutters to us. 

"Me too..." Hanta agrees, looking around with wonder. I glance at a vase, and shudder to myself. How much would that've cost? And what if one of us broke it? What if we had to become a servant in order to pay off the debt?! Man, how did Haruhi deal with that...

Momo walks in, pushing a fancy wooden trolley carrying various tea cups and pastries. A tea pot sat next to them. I recognise that set of cups... 

Weren't they the 40,000 Yen (51 106.13 AUD) tea cups I saw at one of those fancy antique stores?! That's too much money for a set of tea cups and tea pot!

But... I don't really mind. She looks so cute, all bouncy and stuff.

"What is it? Is there any problems?" Momo asked, smiling softly.

"No... nothing..." We say in unison, eyes closed to shield us from the pure happy beams of light.

-------------

So we spend the day like that; sipping tea and nibbling on expensive high class pastries as we go over notes.

"Um, Momo-chan, here are the notes you wanted," I say, handing the book over with a soft smile. Momo's cheeks heat up, and she sends me a shy smile.