~VIII~

A/N

hi :)

I dont own mha/bnha

I didn't like how this chapter went out 😔

ALSO ADKSHJFSKFHKS K-12 BY MELANIE MARTINEZ IS OUT AND I WATCHED IT AND IT WAS SO GOOD OMG THE AESTHETIC. THE SONGS ARE BOMB

I wake up, in a different, yet familiar place

I wake up, in a different, yet familiar place. And I'm on the floor. Someone's holding me really tightly and I can't breathe anymore. Huh, that rhymes. Anyway, I'm close to death right now.

"Hey, fuck face, get ready. It's our first day"

Surprise, surprise. I slept over at Katsuki's place.

Wait, fiRST DAY?!

OH SHIT.

WE NEED TO GET READY.

I threw Izuku off me and went into Katsuki's bathroom with a towel.

"Wake Izuchan for me!" I yelled at Katsuki.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

He did it anyway.

--------------------

"Oh you boys, I'm so proud of you! Already in high school!" Mitsuki said happily, wiping a tear from her eye. Mama didn't say anything, she was just crying and hugging us.

"I-I'm so pr-proud of you!"

Ah, she's capable of speech now.

Katsuki clicked his tongue and dragged Izuku with him to the door.

"Come on Nori, we're leaving"

I rolled my eyes.

"Bye kaachan, bye Mitsuki obasan"

I heard farewells from the two women, one watery and one proudly.

And with that, we left.

---------------

We arrived early, I guess Katsuki was a bit too excited.

"We should've stopped by Starbucks to get some coffee", I murmured to Katsuki. He glared at me.

"It's best to be early, shit head", he said back. I sighed, he never goes a sentence without swearing.

Izuku looked at his timetable and nudged me gently.

"We need to find class 1-A", he whispered. I nodded. That sounds like a good idea. 

Oh, and I'm in class 1-A. I think that I'm just an extra person in that class. Which is weird. Isn't there only supposed to be a set number of students? Why did they make an exception? Unless they swapped swapped someone out and placed me in...

That's really confusing.

Anyway, while I was wondering about my situation, Katsuki and Izuku found the class.