~XXVI~

A/N

Dont own bnha!!

on a totally unrelated fandom: haikyuu's final chapter got released and im fucking crying. adkshdjfhdf i posted a drawing on my art acc, and im actually pretty proud of it!!

ALSO GUESS WHO WATCHED THE HAMILTON DISNEY PLUS MOVIE?! I DID!! THANK GOD THEY DID THAT!! I'VE BEEN WATCHING HAMILTON SLIME TUTORIAL SINCE FOREVER AND I JUST- UGH ITS AMAZING TO BE ABLE TO SEE ALL OF THEM IN HD AJSKDJDSKFD.

ELIZA DESERVES BETTER!

also also, adksdhsjf do any of you guys listen to yagami yato??? i really love her, and her range of voice! but the thing is,,, im too silly to watch the nsfw versions, since it makes me laugh and giggle. BUT FATGUM IS SO SWEET AND I LOVE HAWKS. okay im done

edit: i'm trying to flesh out nori's and izu's relationship as brothers, since it doesn't seem like theyre close so bare with me as im developing it and shit. im trying to base it off my sister's and my siblingship, since its the most familiar type of siblingship to me. 

enjoy this chapter!

Before I knew it, my match against Todoroki was up

Before I knew it, my match against Todoroki was up. I sent Todoroki an awkward smile and then glanced up into the stands. Endeavour's eyes met mine instantly, and my gaze snapped back to Todoroki.

"Ya know, your dad's pretty scary..." I say, and Todoroki glares at me. I chuckle weakly, and then Midnight gives us the go ahead. Shit, I'm going to die.

Todoroki doesn't hesitate and send a blast of ice my way, which I dodge. I send a gust of flames his way, and he retaliates by using his ice to shield himself. I forgot something... isn't Todoroki fire proof?! I am not going to be advancing to the next round, but hey, at least I got into the semi-finals!

I send another gust of flames his way, and his glare increases. I gulp and he freezes me instantly. I groan, and melt all the ice with my fire, which I push to become hotter and hotter. Soon it melts off in record time, but leaves me sopping wet. I hiss at the weird feeling of my clothes sticking to my body, and dry myself off. Todoroki sends wave after wave of ice, and I keep dodging, as well as melting all of the stray ice pieces while approaching him.

Soon, I'm right in front of him and I punch him in the stomach, my fist covered in flames for an extra boost. Todoroki stumbles back a bit, and I send a swift kick his way, my foot covered in flames too. This time, Todoroki dodges and sends an ice spear thing, which I evade by tilting my head, eyes wide. Is this guy tryna kill me?! Holy shit!

Todoroki suddenly encases me in ice again, but this time, places a weird gag made of ice in my mouth, stopping me from blowing out my fire. Heh, kinky...

Midnight looks between us, and not gonna lie, it's a little embarrassing at how easily Todoroki over powered me. I look at her with a nonchalant stare, telling her that I was well and truly immobilised.