~XXV~

A/N

woop woop i dont own bnha

so uuhhh, kirishima's in the lead for a position in the 'harem' lol.

to be fair, there's already two people who most of you want, so maybe i could just throw in a villain in there? what do you guys think of having Toga as part of the 'harem'?

(also, i got a switch for my birthday lol. if anyone wants to friend me, my friend code is: SW-6642-2435-2905)

edit: I've gotten tired of waiting lol, so i'm going to have Kirishima and Shinsou (since they're the most commented) as part of the harem, along with Toga and the other three that ive mentioned.

So, basically, the matches were dramatic as fuck. That, and Izuku was taking notes the entire time.

Flashback

Izuku was muttering again. Aw, damn it.

"Ikunori-kun, your brother..." Hanta trailed off, staring at Izuku with wide eyes. I gave him a sheepish smile, but proceeded to shoo them away from Izuku. This was probably the boy's only chance to see so many quirks; he needed the information. So, I'm going to let him do this in peace.

"Please excuse my weirdass brother, you guys. Like I've said, he's like a completely different entity from us," I say fondly, looking over Izuku. 

Flashback end

And Mina basically decimated Yuga, which wasn't that surprising. Yuga had a good (?) plan, but Mina was athletically stronger. Also, did she really have to embarrass him by pantsing him in front of the entire stadium? The poor guy...

Furthermore, Fumikage and Momo had a very interesting match. They both had good quirks, but Fumikage overwhelmed her with Dark Shadow's power. I want to give Momo a hug...

The funniest match was probably Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Eijirou's. The poor guys' quirks were too similar to each other that they had a tie. After they recover, they will need to do an arm wrestling match. I kinda feel bad for them.

Anyway, Ochako put up well against Katsuki (seriously, that plan with the debris meteor shower? Amazing.), and it seems like Katsuki's finally acknowledged how awesome she is. Not gonna lie, I was a pretty avid fan of Kacchako. In other words, I loved their match. BUT ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE FUN OF KATSUKI FOR BEING MEAN TO OCHAKO?! YOU DON'T GET TO SAY THAT YOU BAGS OF SHIT! OCHAKO IS STRONG! KATSUKI IS BEING SMART! IF I WASN'T A MINOR, I WOULD'VE MARRIED AIZAWA FOR STANDING UP FOR KATSUKI.

------------

So, Tetsutetsu and Eijirou recovered (at the exact same time, what a coincidence...) and they were arm wrestling as of now. I gotta admit, this was more exciting than the other matches (besides Katsuki and Ochako's). They were literally carbon copies of each other, but I'd lie if I said I didn't know which one was hotter (it's Eijirou).