6th Letter: A Music Review And A Playlist For You

Dear Future Me,

Here are the list of the songs I'm listening at the time I'm writing this letter to you.

1. Side Effects by Stray Kids

2. Timeless by NCT U

3. The End by Got7

4. Rocketman by Taron Egerton

5. Rocketman by Elton John

6. Taste The Feeling by NCT 127

7. A Brand New Day by BTS ft. Zara Larson

So I'll make a review first about these songs.

Side Effects by Stray Kids is something that I have anticipated these past few days. When I heard that Stray Kids were coming back with their second album of Cle' series, I was really jumping my heart out and thought "Oh it's gonna be cool". I mean, Stray Kids had been so cool in every music video they released and I've been a fan eversince I heard Hellevator and watched My Pace and District 9.
When they released MIROH, I got even more attracted to them. I love their songs, their concept, and their style. They are new groups, in fact, but they're killing it already. They rocked it. Their music is the kind that will really make your heart jump out of your chest. It's not boring. It's not childish. It's not cute. It's lit. Superlit. And Side Effects is just so powerful and wild. The choreo even make it more powerful and wilder.  I have no other words for that. Felix stands out with his deep voice, as well as Seungmin ang Bangchan. Although I didn't know the other members yet, I'm sure I will be able to name them soon because I'm becoming their fan already.

So if you read this letter, let me know what happen to them at your time, if they are still rocking it and getting famous, and if you already know all of the members. And please listen to Side Effects again and let me know how you feel.

Timeless by NCT U - It's actually sung by Doyoung, Jaehyun, and Taeil. I download this one because I watched these three guys when they sung Without You and i got all mesmerized by then, knowing that their voices are kind of like an angel singing into my ears. I love these three, and when I watched a YouTube video introducing Taeil and his voice, this song was featured with Taeil hitting that high notes, and I got even more mesmerized. Not only that, I got even confused who my bias really is. Last time I know it was Haechan, and then Jungwoo, but I can't help myself from getting attracted to Jaehyun's coolness, Doyoung's handsome face, and Taeil's angelic voice. Timeless got me crazy like I don't wanna a bias anymore and just keep liking everyone of them. Anyway, this song is so soft and comforting. And i want to sing it because it doesn't have raps in it. I'm not familiar with the lyrics yet, but I watched the video and it's just so cool.
When you read this letter, I wanna know if you can sing it already. Write it for me and write how you feel about it too when you listen to it again.

The End by Got7 - I just discovered this wonderful song yesterday, when I was asleep and put my songs on shuffle. I wake up to that song and realized that it's actually great and ask myself why I haven't heard it before. The song was released in Got7's Album Spinning Top:Between Security and Insecurity along with 1 degree, the song I've been listening to after it's released. But I've figured out there's more wonderful songs in the album that I didn't know about. I love the beat of this song, and I read the lyrics and it's cool as well. Mark's vocal in this one is angelic and great. I love how they focus it more on vocals than on raps. I'll read the English Translation of the lyrics again later and let's see what they're really trying to convey.
SO again, tell me how you feel about it and write to me if you could ever sing it well.

Rocketman by Taron Egerton and Rocketman by Elton John - The story of Elton John is out now in cinemas entitled Rocketman with Taron Egerton as the one portraying as Elton John. He sings this song and it's so cool and it made me want to know more about Elton John's life before. I watched the trailer and got mesmerized. So I download the song and got even more mesmerized. I mean, it's an iconic song. People listen to it before. It's Elton John's pride and success. To listen to this song is to feel history. And feel the past. Back then, it's amazing how Elton John wrote it and associated it with his experiences when he just became a celebrity. I love comparing both versions of the songs. One doesn't outshine the other. Both shine on its own. Both tell the same stories but instill different feelings. I love both of them.

Taste the Feeling by NCT 127 - Before BTS got promoted to become models of Coca Cola, there was NCT 127 first. That was back in 2016, when they just got debuted. I love how they sing it with their own version and in their own language. It's just so amazing. I watched the video too, and saw how young they were back then, especially Haechan.
The song really made a coca cola vibes. Like the one we always see in their advertisements. It's always great and NCT 127 didn't disappoint me.

A Brand New Day ft. Zara Larsson - This one is part of the songs that BTS are releasing for their upcoming mobile game launch called BTS world. It's the second track following Dream Glow which was reased a little bit earlier. A Brand New Day was sung only by V and Jhope featuring Zara Larsson. I don't know who that girl is but I love her voice in this one, especially when it's accompanied by V. It's melodic, and the kind of song you want to listen when you want to calm down or when it's raining or when you just want to listen to soft music.. Taehyung' s voice matched the song's beat and  i love how jhope raps this one. It's full of good beats and matches the song well.

SO that's all I have to say for now. Write me again as soon as you read this letter. Don't ever say you're too busy, I'm gonna whack your head off. I told you already to make time doing things you love. Don't ever tell me you don't know how to write anymore. I even make music reviews using only the words  amazing, great, and cool. If that isn't writing, I don't even know what is. Just write, you idiot! You know how I forced my ass to produce these words and you know how hard it is, but I managed to do it anyway. You're older than me already and I guess your vocabulary has gotten wider by this time already. So do it.

Love always,
magicshop