19th Letter: 365 Questions Part V

121. If you left this life tomorrow, how would you be remembered?

That I'm happy today.

122. Beyond the titles that others have given you, who are you?

I am who I am. I am many things in one body. So nobody will really understand me. Even me.

123. If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do?

I would do things that are embarrassing like yelling at my bosses, and tell people that they suck.

124. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

Yes, if they're given to you wholeheartedly.

125. What word best describes the way you've spent the last month of your life?

Epiphany

126. What makes everyone smile?

I don't know about everyone.

127. What do you owe yourself?

Time. More time.

128. What would your 'priceless' Mastercard-style commercial be?

Books by me.

129. Can you think of a time when impossible became possible?

Yes, just recently I passed the Civil Service Exam which I did not finish and that's so impossible. I didn't really think my made up answers are that lucky.

130. Why do you matter?

Because I am a person.

131. How have you changed in the last five years?

Been better, more confident, a bit productive, but becoming more eccentric and losing trust in humanity.

132. What are you sure of in your life?

That I wouldn't get married. I'm sure of that because I don't wanna fall in love again and be empty.

133. When you think of 'home,' what, specifically, do you think of?

My family, my cats and dogs and chicken, sunrises, a beach, good food on the table, good conversations, loud music, a place where I can get ugly and be the person I want to be.

134. What's the difference between settling for things and accepting the way things are?

Settling for things is when you're finally settling down because you love it. Accepting the way things are is when you didn't really have a choice and you sort of like just accept everything because it already happens.

135. How many of your friends would you trust with your life?

Only 2, really. I don't have much people in my circle. Those 2 would be enough, because one was a friend for 13 years and the other was for 2 years.

136. What's your definition of heaven?

Some place where you are happy all the time.

137. What is your most prized possession?

My phone, I guess. It's the only thing I have that cost a lot.

138. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?

I am a galaxy and an entire universe.

139. What stands between you and happiness?

I have answered this already.

140. What makes a person beautiful?

When she is happy with herself, not with anyone else.

141. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense?

Yes. Just recently I broke up with someone, and ever since then, my heart started filling up with happiness brought by the things I love to do that I never had a chance to do when we're still together.

142. What makes you proud?

That I read more books than my friends.

143. How do you find the strength to do what you know in your heart is right?

I find strength in my family, because they're the only reasons why I'm following my heart.

144. Where do you find peace?

At home.

145. When have you worked hard and loved every minute of it?

When I was writing and crafting. It took me whole day but I love it anyway.

146. How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today?

If the doctor tells me I only have 2-3 years to live, I would finally quit my job right now, go home, and write my one last story.

147. Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all?

It's always better to have loved and lost because even when they're gone, you will still be reminded of how they have been part of your live and all your memories with them will keep you warm throughout the rest of your time in this world. And by the way, I'm talking about my family, you know.

148. What would you do if you made a mistake and somebody died?

I would regret it and make myself suffer.

149. Who do you trust and why?

Only my family, because blood is always thicker than water.

150. If you were forced to eliminate every physical possession from your life with the exception of what could fit into a single backpack, what would you put in it?

My phone, my notebooks, photographs with my family, and my unfinished stories