75th Letter: Because I watched I-land And I'm So Into It Lately

I-LAND REVIEW

Since i-land is almost coming to an end, I'll do a short review on the trainees. Everybody has their own list already but here's my list so far.

First, these are my top 6 people that never change since ep. 1:

1. Heeseung

          - Super talented, all rounder, ace of Bighit, leader; pretty famous over the Internet; everyone loves him, fans and trainees alike; my love at first sight, been rooting for him since he first appeared on screen

          - Super talented, all rounder, ace of Bighit, leader; pretty famous over the Internet; everyone loves him, fans and trainees alike; my love at first sight, been rooting for him since he first appeared on screen. He has a story that I admired, especially the story where he trained with TXT and wasn't able to make it with them. Good natured, kind, friendly. His attitude and fighting spirit are inspirational. Look at his performance on Fire, he nailed it perfectly. He's that guy you really want to love for a lot of different reasons. In my part, I love him because he's got that shining aura that really makes him stand out among the others. And besides that, the way he carries himself around the others and the way the others look up to him as if their survival depends on him are just one of the few good things that got me to appreciate him more. I could never forget that scene in ep. 1 when the others talked behind his back and eventually managed to kick him out of center and got replaced by Niki. He did self evaluation after that, accepted his faith and stayed humble. When they saw Niki wasn't even as good as they expected, Heesung kept his place and still made Niki do the center. And when the other trainees got kicked out, Heeseung took the lead and told them they had to fight in order to get to know each other more, to have a connection, so they wouldn't talk behind his back again. I admit there was a time when I almost had a heart attack in ep. 3 when he said there wasn't any reason to do teamwork because they will be scored individually and the fact that he even said it in front of the producers... But eventually though, he fixed that mistake, talked to the others and told the Grounders to be more opened with him so that they can have a good teamwork. And I guess that really lifted my spirits up and proved that he will be a really good leader in the future. No doubt about that. He will make it to the final lineup.

I save a few pics of him because I really do love him 😊