25th Letter: 365 Questions Part XI

301. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?

- Someone who doesn’t care about the things I do
- Someone who lets me be who I am
- Someone who have another world of their own, because I’m someone who have a world on my own, and together we have a world of our own and live life weirdly and still be friends

302. What simple gesture have you recently witnessed that renewed your hope in humanity?

Seeing people’s struggles and realizing that some people are actually not as annoying as I think they are because they’re fighting everyday for their families, and I think about my father and mother and how they face all their struggles, and I understand. Maybe the world isn’t so bad after all.

303. What is your favorite smell?

The smell of food, books, and the ocean

304. What recent memory makes you smile the most?

Last week, when I went home and I got to talk to my family all the time because I never went outside.

305. In one word, how would you describe your childhood?

Awesome. I have so many scars to prove that. Those scars are the scars of excitement and fun.

306. What celebrities do you admire?  Why?

BTS, Got7, NCT, Stray Kids, Seventeen, Monsta X, TXT, Day6. They’re the best kind of celebrities because they make such good music.

307. What is the number one motivator in your life right now?

Music

308. What music do you listen to lift your spirits when you’re feeling down?

BTS songs because they are songs that are really uplifting.

309. If I gave you $1000 and told you that you had to spend it today, what would you buy?

Clothes, books, shoes, and food

310. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

I don’t remember. Probably last week when I was watching a movie.

311. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Annoying people who can’t shut up their mouths

312. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?

Mark Tuan on his birthday yesterday.

313. What is your biggest phobia?

Darkness

314. What are some recent compliments you’ve received?

People telling me I’m pretty.

315. How many friends do you have in real life that you talk to regularly?

I have three friends. One is a friend for more than 13 years but we don’t talk regularly now because we just drifted apart and I think we shut each other out. But we do talk if we see each other but it’s not the same anymore. One is a friend who’s not there all the time and appears at certain circumstances. We’ve been roommate for two years in college and she’s the kind of person that really makes you want to talk, but we don’t see each other now, because we’re in different places but when we get to see each other, we’ll talk. And the other has just left to work somewhere else. We were roommates and co-workers and we used to talk regularly but now she’s gone and there’s only me. So I actually have no one to talk to regularly.