chapter 1

See me in my office " my boss yelled.

"OK ...OK  OK sir" I said shivery.

My boss look tensed but don't have an idea of what was  wrong then I followed him

"Yes sir, I'm Here," I said anxiously.

"Take these files, give them to the other staff, but the one in an envelope is yours," he said backing me, but facing the transparent glass of his office. I left his office immediately as I was given these files.

  After distributing other files, it now remains the brown envelope. I was anxious at first then I opened it and read through it

"What !!!" I said shockingly about to cry."wh...wh..why"I stammered. I wanted to cry out but those pock nosey staff eyes were on me. I rushed to his office to plead but all he did was to yell at me, with that I didn't leave. I still pleaded again to know what my offense was.

"Your a disappointing black bitch " I was shocked when heard him speak in the language even if he was white. he never called me all this.he always commend me for my good jobs and I have never wished to do something to disappoint him in anyways

" I have nothing much to say to you so get the fuck out of my office before I throw you out like a dog"

"But...but.."I stammered then went out of his office. I know the staff have succeeded in getting me out at last but I know I'm innocent. The female staff never liked me since I became his secretary. I went straight to my office to pack my belongings. After packing my things,  on my way to the exit of the building" the black bitch is fired" I heard the female staff say while laughing. I ignored them and rushed out of the skyscraper building .Before the final exit I turned back and looked at the building again and again then I finally took my leave.

___________________

When I reached home, I slammed the door rushing to my room. I don't even have any Idea if my mom was home or not. I rushed to my room, then locked myself in it.

"Kiki," she shouted

"Kiki my dear, what's wrong again" she shouted in a concerning tone. I ignored her, I didn't open my door.

I remained in my room seated on the floor leaning on my door. I know I am totally heartbroken in all ways, last week my boyfriend cheated on me .his name was john, he was white .he told me that he dumped me because I'm not always giving him what he wants like sex. I have always decided to lose my virginity anytime I want and with whoever I want to even if I was a black curvy and sexy girl.

And now I've been fired for no reason. I always wonder why people at my workplace disliked me, but if they were asked their answer would be "is it because of your perfect body, curves and that big ass of yours that charmed our boss to make you his Secretary so fast" I cried out by shouting "they all got me wrong I've just been diligent, that's why I was chosen" I cried more. I'm just the type of person that took business seriously. I cried out until my eyes were swollen and I dozed off...

Well just writing this for fun and some life experience, comment plz .follow me on Instagram @zeezbabee.

Facebook @azeezat Thompson.

Love you all ...keep reading💞💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟