chapter 25

Kiki pov

2 days later

I woke up this morning  as my phone rings .I checked it .it was vin,i left my phone on the bed then went to the bathroom to freshen up.i wore a  short pink scuba fitted  gown and a black  slim .

Well today am going to the market.judah is gonna  be my driver cause I don't really know  places here yet now.

********

"So kiki where to?"judah asked

"Am going to the market where I could get fruits"i replied.

"Ok no problem "he said

Not so long we reached the market.i only want to buy some grapes ,apples,oranges and some bananas.

I have been parading this market yet I have not found  all I want completely. This place is a little crowded  which I have to carefully pass through  them .

My phone was ringing inside my bag .I tried to check who it was but mistakenly  hit an old woman to the ground.i chooked  my phone back into my bag and helped the old woman pack her things.

"Am so so sorry grandmother "I said lifting her up.

"My fruits..."she said as she started sobbing.

I looked down at her fruits ,they were all ruined and dirty.i tried to pick some for her then asked.

"Please granny, who sold this ruined fruits to you"i asked disgusted.
She courtly than to sob

"Please stop crying, who or how do you get this?"I asked

"Well ,i picked it from the ground. I was hungry  so there was nothing for me to consume cause I have no money .so i have no choice than this to survive "she said looking the ground.

"Oooh no granny no...ok follow me .I will by you whatever fruits you want ok"i said.

"No don't wo..."she said but I cut her off.

"Worry right,please let me worry.i also have a granny like you but she is no more"j said then we both went to other fruits shop to get fresh fruits.

----------------

"Thanks  dear ,may you never lack happiness in your life  ,you shall be  blessed"she prayed.

"Amen granny ,it okay "I said.

"Well call me granny marina "she said.i won't lie she looks unkept and dirty with her appearance. I think she has gone through so much.

After buying everything she looks happy.

"Thank you dear"she said

"You are welcome  grannt"i said.

"Hummn can I ask you a question?"I asked
"Yeah go on my dear"she replied.

"Where do you stay or..."I asked.
She was silent at first then she said "I have no where to live  .I just hang around the streets "she said sadly.

"Your situation right now it not good.i guess you follow me I can't just stand this please."I said

"Okay "she said then followed  me.

The wedding day.

Granny marina have been living with me in the room I lodged. There is something  that I don't understand .when she first reached my hotel room .she kept on staring at the picture I and mine snapped  together. And whenever I ask her she says it nothing.

Well today is the do called wedding. Mina has arrived ,but she does not live in the same hotel I lodge because of any suspicious  act.

I wore a red short dazzle gown and a black high heel .I don't want to go to this wedding but mine insist cause it part of the plan.

"Bye granny "I said then headed outside the hotel where mina waited for me.

*********

Finally  I and mina are at the church.u don't  have any idea how the plan is  but all I know is that she had a plan.

Vin and his  men entered wearing black suits. He looked unhappy ,he didn't  see me but I saw him.

I checked my side to see mina was no where to be found .like 5 minutes later mina came back to her seat.all she did was smile and faced the view.

The bride arrived as we all stood up for Jessica. She was dressed in fancy expensive wedding gown.i looked away to hide my anger.after her silly cat walk to where the priest and vin was we all sat down.

__________

So any objection.
"Yes priest" a man from the other role raised  his hand.

"Alright "the priest said .
"My objection  is why is this da..."he said as the light of the church went off.

I was confused as I look at mina forming  a confused  face so as not to get caught.

"What happen to the light "Jessica said.

After Jessica  said that a white light reflected where the priest was standing. It looked like a projector light.i looked at the back to see where it from but I can't  figure out.

Then it started showing the videos of all what Jessica has done .everybody  was mommering  .everything she said about  vin family  was heard there .immediately the lmvideo finish playing  the light went back again.

Vin angrily  went out of the church.

"Vin...am ...sorry  .I can explain "jessica said pleading 

Vin father was so angry ."such a disgrace  .I made  a mistake   my family will never ever accept you this disgraceful  child"vin father said angrily then went out of the church so as his family .everyone left the church looking at with disgust .I and mina followed the crowd .the media were outside asking  vin's father questions.

Judah came not so long , we entered  the car then drove off.