chapter 30

Hmmmn live is sweet .I thought  my bad experiences in the past was the end of my life .but no there are still more hopes as far as one is alive.

Am happy that my life is now in line with my success. So glad Kiki accepted my proposal.kiki and I in the hotel she lodged in, watching nutty professor.

"Baby do you know what am thinking" I said

"No ,I don't know "she said not even looking at me .one of her hobbies is movie  .
"I would like us to go visit my my parents once again"I  said.immediately she turned to me looking scared.

"What wrong?"I asked.

"But ..."she said as I cut her off.

"Baby ,I know you are  upset with their reactions towards you. I promise you they are sorry and are ready to accept you"I said as I put my hand on her waist .

"Seriously "she said ,she looks cute whenever she is scared,happy ,angry , crying and hungry.well I don't like making her sad tho .

"Yes baby"I said then kissed her .she stood from were she was seated then sat on my laps facing me .she is just to sexy.we continued the kiss and I grab her sexy butt.i already missed this body of hers ,this girl is gonna be end of me.

"You know what "she said as we pulled away for oxygen .

"What "I said feeling horny.

"Don't you want to enjoy your meal comfortably .so let go "she said standing up from my laps as I followed her upstairs.hmmmn I gonna smash her hard.

************

Kiki pov

"Seriously am so so so happy for you Kiki"Mina said happily.

"What else do you want ,let me order something for you"I said then ordered a hot dog for both of us.

"Thank you "Mina said as the waitress served our order.

My body aches ,I have been noticing this for long .my waist ,my back aches and some times it headache I don't really know why .maybe it due to stress.

"What wrong Kiki,you look sick"Mina said.

,"yh my body aches,I think I already stressed body"I said rubbing my hand on my  forehead.

"Guess what "I said smiling

"What ?"Mina said mouth full.

"Vin wants me to go meet his family once again"I said

"Why , wasn't he there when all those trash was happening"Mina said

"I also felt the same way at first  but I have to go "I said sipping my juice .

"Alright no problem but when are you going?"Mina asked.

"Tomorrow of course ,it not somewhere far at least it in this Australia"I said.

"Ok no problem"Mina said .we both talked  and had some fun.

_______

I and Vin are on our way to the mansion cause he have to come pick me in my hotel

Finally we arrived at the mansion .I looked at everywhere remembering how I left this place in anger.

"Let go in baby"Vin said snapping me out of my thought as he placed his hand on my  waist.

"Eehi Kiki "Vin sister Ava rushed to me pulling me into a hug as we entered the mansion .

"I missed you so much ,I felt like I have seen for years"Ava said as we pulled away .

"Awwwn ,am glad am seeing Ava the damsel" I said making us burst into laughter .

"I already prepared lunch my self for everyone ,let ear before it get cold"Vin mom alarmed as we all head to the dining area .

"Glad to see you my dear Kiki"Vin dad said as we were eating.
"Am so sorry for all that had happened .it was due to ignorance my dear ."Vin mom said apologising.

"It ok mom,"I said smiling.vin mom is also like my mom in all ways.

"And dad it okay ,noo worries .I already forgotten and forgive."I said as I used my my right hand to rub my eyes,it itching me.

"So,... wait what that?"Ava said surprised.

"What ?"I said.

"That "she said pointing to my ring .

"Ooh that ,I just proposed to her 4 days ago"Vin said as I smile.

"Seriously , wow this is wonderful "Ava and Clinton chorused.

"That my wonderful son"his dad said  happily.

"Finally Kiki is gonna be my daughter in-law."his said as my phone ranged.

Where is my phone  ,ooh it in my bag and my bag is on the  sofa.

I stood up rushing to  get my phone cause it might be my mom ,as I became dizzy .what wrong with me ,my head I can't gain my balance then fell to the ground.

"What wrong Kiki"I heard Vin rushed to me as everything turned darker.

"Is she alright doctor "I heard Vin voice as I opened my eye slightly.

"Ooh she is awake "Vin said as he rushed to me.
My vision wasn't that clear at first but it fair now.am in vin's room  on his bed.

"Are you alright"Vin said holding my hand.i smiled then nodded.

"So what actually happened to her ,what made her faint" Vin mom questioned the doctor.

"According to my result here ,she is okay it just an happy sensation"the doctor said .

"Sensation?!!"Ava asked

"Yes , congratulation Kiki is 5weeks pregnant.and I would like her an adequate rest "the doctor said.pregnamt could I have been pregnant for all this while ,is that the reason why I do get tired and feel pains in my body.

"Seriously,Kiki is pregnant"Vin said happily jumping up like a baby then kissed my forehead.

"Wow am gonna be a grandma very soon"Vin mom said happily.

"Get these drugs for her and make sure she eats well and use it on time.and also  she have to go register in a hospital for her pregnancy care"the doctor said giving a paper to Ava.

"Alright no problem"Vin said.

What!!!!! Kiki is pregnant

Pls rate and comment