chapter 14

Vin POV

Am really sorry for what happened I think I have to find a solution through. She haven't even  met my parent then this already happened .I think I gat to fix things up before the wedding .Jessica was like a rich whore brat I think if my parent know this they are gonna back up .

Jessica POV

Hmmn you think you this black bitch is gonna take away my prey away .vin the most handsome bachelor in america .I don't love him tho but have to let my name be on top .what a popular guy even if I was richer than him.

Ooh my I need to play.I said then took my phone then card one of my sugar boy .money is not the problem tho .
" hello sweetheart ,I need you and your friend now " I said on the phone ." OK no worries ,we shall join you in 10 minutes time" he replied then I hang up.

" " ooh I wish I could get one person more next time " I said to the boys while smoking. " no worries madam money is the battery" the guy said wearing their clothes ." I wanna send you on an errand before my wedding and am gonna pay you million of Money if you do it perfect"I said heading to my Waldrop. " hmmn what a good job,so what the job" one of them asked.

You shall know when the time cone but the job must be done perfectly.

Kiki POV

After hearing all he said I already forgave him but will teach Jessica a lesson of her life.
I and vin headed to the hospital to check my mom." Doctor hope she is okay" I asked anxiously.
" yes madam ,ooh and thanks  to your husband he already payed her treatment fee " he said while exchanging a hand shake with him." Can we see her now" vin asked immediately after the shake.what how can this happen ,maybe one day it gonna come true.

"" no sir ,you can't see her until tomorrow evening " he said
" OK sir " vin replied as we headed to his car.
He drove me home that night ,he wanted to stay with me but I refused .

9:30pm

Ooh I already forgot that Mina is not coming hone this night so after eating my dinner I went to the living to watch TV because I wasn't feeling sleepy.I head a knock on my door I opened the door then saw Jessica she batched into my house without asking for permission .I was already boiling inner me because if she tries nonsense with me I will beat her ass out. She destroyed my mom shop ,then got her admitted she won't go away with this.

" excuse me ma'am ,what do you want this time around " I asked completely annoyed .she faced me then said" eehi little black bitch wrecked monkey ,are you scared your life is gonna ruin .ooh my look at this ugly bitch she dare asked me this question ,then go ask your sick mother fucker" she said arrogantly.

" what my mom you will have to spell your name from your ass" I said then grabbed her hair tightly causing her to scream .I slapped the hell out of her .beat the fuck out of her face I took my turning stick on my center table then used it to beat her ass and all over her body " you spoilt brat gonna ask your ass out before heading here I beat ,punched ,slapped her until she has so many bruises on her face ,blood gushing out of her mouth , her hair scattered like a mad woman hair then her clothe tattered .

She stood up immediately I left her " hey you bitch ,you gonna pay for what you have done " she said while heading to her car." Ooh I gonna wait dear little monk" I yelled back .I was a little  relieved to treating her fuck up.

Hmmn that my gal kiki ,you rock dear .

Hope you enjoyed it ,keep on rating