chapter 17

pvin POV.

After apologising to my pretty kiki.we went to the hospital to check her mom.thankfully when we reached there she is already awake .we were now allowed to see her .I feel bad when I reverse to what Jessica did to kiki and her mom.her mom business was ruin because of Jessica and also she is on the sick bed because of her am very sure when she hear what my mom did to kiki even if she has not met my family. I have to show kiki to my family no matter what.

We were directed to the ward she was .we both entered holding her some gift like card of relief .
" momma I miss ya" kiki said
Pulling her into a hug shedding tears .
" hey... My baby gal kiki" her mom replied in a ill tone. Well she is now better from when the incident happened

Thank God her mom is smiling again.

The next day
Kiki POV
I woke due to reflection the sunlight ,ooh gosh why am I too forgetful I should have closed my window.

My mom is still at the hospital .she will be discharge when she is strong again.she fainted due to the shock and also she has high blood pressure .thank God she was brought to the hospital unless she would be suffering from heart attack.

Mina is going to be back by any moment from now.

I went to my bathroom and did my normal routine.minutes later I heard the door bell .I rushed to the door then opened it ,ooh my it my Mina .
" eehi baby " she said as we both
Hugged each other .
'" how is momma hope she is fine now " Mina asked happily .
"Yeah she is fine and sound in fact I was planning going to the hospital to check on her and drop this food for her" I said heading to the kitchen.

" thank God..." She said very relief ." hmmn , kiki hope everything is fine ? " she asked
" yes of course ,why are you asking " I asked in a confused manner.

" cause I saw so many guard outside guiding every here and there ,is it cause of that bitch Jessica? " she said very surprise

" well ,it vin that want to protect I and mom,cause Jessica can do anything for clout ,when there is money she takes any limit to get what she want ." I said bringing out a pan from the cup board.

" that true ,but kiki do you know that the wedding is three weeks time .I guess you go meet his parent" she said
" that sound stupid  to me ,his parent agreed to this .I and vin do video chat with his siblings but don't know why his parent just have go for this marriage just because of a business promotion " I said pouring the oil into the pan and lighting the gas.

" do you know there is something we can do to win his parent heart and ruin Jessica .she is a bad ,slut and arrogant rich brat." She said bringing out my phone
" how is that possible ...?" I asked anxiously .

" watch this " she said handling her phone to me .I was shock at what I saw and what I heard from the video .Jessica is truly a slut ,whore and other names use for shameful woman .

" so how can we actually convince them ,I can't afford to leave my man for any woman" I asked
" do you know she also have plan to ruin you " she said finding herself a kitchen stool to sit on.

" what plan ,to be sincere the news everywhere. People know am his fiancé but suddenly the rumors of the marriage is on social media .if not for those body guard I would gave taught of negative things" I said almost shedding tears .

" oh no no no ,kiki you need not to cry on this cause I know what they are up to and what we gonna do to them" she said pulling me into a sorry hug.

So what are they up to " I asked.she told me everything how are two favourite Darlings Gideon and the other guy want to disgrace me.I was shocked with all I heard about Jessica's plan.

" but babe ,vin must not be aware of this .so that we can get every body shock when we reveal her" she said.
" so what the plan?"I asked while frying the pork.

" you know Dickson my school mate .who work at the media ..." She asked.
" yeah I know him,so..." I replied

" I would give him this video a day before the wedding ,but I will inform him today.the video would be post and sent to all medias and it gonna be sent to her parent .am very sure with that her dad would be very ashamed of her action and she would be miserable so also vin parent won't take such insult and disgrace finally vin himself would never say yes to the marriag. All I need you to do is to encourage him to obey his parent and let him know you still love him.while me would make sure those two darlings won't get to hurt ya.and also don't let him get suspicious of how plan by the end of the day he is gonna be yours" she said happily.

" wow wow wow ,this is a brilliant idea .thank you Mina " I said.

" yeah right,let me go get ready we are going to the hospital together to see mom OK" she said heading upstairs.
" OK baby " I replied then continued my cooking.

Sorry for long updation .hope you bear with me .have so many things to do and jot down.

Hmmn my kiki ....you are about to rock .hmmn let see what it gonna turn out to .keep voting and if your heart desire you can follow me as well .

Love ya all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💞💞💞💞💞💞💖💖💖💖💖💖