chapter 19

A voice of a baby cry fill the rooms white mediated room look like an hospital .a woman gives birth to the baby as she gives up the ghost.

An old woman looking like the baby grandmother watch after the baby.the baby cried in agony no one to show her the first smile ,care and love from a mother to a child but this old woman serve as the child shield.

One night some dangerous people not recognisable in black fade took away the child to somewhere far. A knife was with of the  men.

The baby cried as the man tried yo stab him or her.

I opened my eyes from the terrible nightmare I had. Sweat hover all over my body .

It already in the morning .I check my phone for the time .  it 7:00 am.

Oohy it 7 and vin driver would arrive anytime from 8 : 00 o clock

But still the dream I dreamt now looks weird and strange to me I don't understand this .I snapped out of my taught then went into my bathroom to do my normal routine.

I went into my closet ,then wore a blue tank top ,a white trouser and a black nude heels.well no need for styling my hair cause amira already plaited a beautiful two all back With my long  black hair .I added my rose berry perfume then a lip gloss and a powder on my face .I check my phone for the time .

Ooh it 7:45 .I rushed out of my room to get my self something to eat .thank God my mom and miba are awake ,but seriously I don't know why vin have tonmake it 8:00 to me it to early.

I got to the kitchen then prepared myself tea with bread and jam .I finished my breakfast chiming with Mina she also have somewhere to go but I don't bother to ask cause she do go very early almost everyday.

My phone buzzed as I checked it ,it was vin driver who texted me he is outside.

I went to my room to bring calling my travelling case or bag .I opened the door to see a black fancy tilted car and a well defined unique driver who look like an Asian.

I waved my mom good bye as I reached where the car was packed.
" good day ma'am  ,with all honor miss kiki Chris ? " he asked bending his back bowing in their Asian act of greeting.

" yeah ..." I answered

" nice to meet you,gun yi sang. Just all me mr gun." The Asian man said .

"OK ,nice to meet you too .call me kiki" I replied as he opened the passenger door for me .

He droves the car as he played the radio but to me it boring so I asked him if there was an hip hop American songs .fortunately yes .so he played one of my best trending song old town road by lil nas x

Yeah I wanna take my horse to the old town road, am gonna ride till I can't no more x 2.

Ii sang the song until I the car got to to the airport. I hooped out of the car as I see my vin neately dressed looking handsome as always. He winked at me as I walked to him.

"" hey "

" hi"

He looked at the driver " hope the plane is ready as plan " he asked the driver.

" yes sir " he said using the Carrier to transport our bags.

I looked confusely at vin .plane as in I don't understand .

" so what plane is that?"
" my private jet"

" ooh ,oh my private jet"

" yeah ..."
" yeah  ,just haven't been in a private jet " I scoffed .

" well now you gonna get use to this my princess"

" awww yes " I blushed

He guard me to the plane .it was fancy and classy and truly indeed private have all what you need.

We buckled our seat belt as the plane accelerate. Vin sit opposite me ,I felt his eye still staring at me but tried to look away as if I didn't notice at all.