Chapter 38

Vin pov

"good morning sir"one of my employee

"good morning "I replied  enter my office

" good morning sir"my secretary  greeted as she entered my office

"morning "I replied  turning on my laptop

" the Xinhua company shall be here in half an hour  and the meeting  shall start immediately "she said.

" OK no problem "I nodded not even looking  at her.

**********

Than God  the awful meeting  is finished  time to go home. Kiki is going to  be unhappy  I promised  to come early . It now 7:36pm in the evening.

" time does not wait  for anyone  "I soliloquized  walking to my car in the lot. I should have asked my driver to come along I taught am not gonna be late

" well am waiting for you " heard someone say behind  me. I turned  back to see Jessica . Why is she here.

" are you surprise  to see me, yeah that should  be. 3 years gone right "she said walking to me.

" what are you doing  here Jessica "I said angrily.

" calm down  husky, am not here to scare you "she  said caressing  my chest.

" what are you doing ... "I said angrily then she placed one of her fingers  on my lips to shut me up.

" why are you like this baby. It now  you and I. My problems have gotten to elimination  method not factorization  method   u guess you know math than I do " she said bringing out her tongue.

" enough  of all this okay "I said as I pushed her away.

" baby why "she said coming closer as I entered  my car.

" get away before I crush you "I said  starting the engine  of my car.

" I would  like that baby. Am waiting  for you "she yelled as I drove away.

What an annoying  being I don't  know how to make  her understand  that this is destiny.
I dailed kiki's number but it unreachable

     What going on, my gate robot  didn't welcome or open the gate for me. My compound  looks like a grave yard. I get out of my car seeing  my guards on the floor like a  dead idiots.

"What ha... Pp.. "I heard one of the guard yawned getting  up. I ignored him then rushed into the mansion, the other guards and maids are  also down. Something  is Wrong here. My maids and guards are down, Niki and the babies...

I ran upstairs  to go check, but unfortunately when I reached their rooms neither Kik  nor the babies are inside  the rooms. The rooms where scattered  which means something  happened here.

"Where is Niki and my babies "I yelled coming down the stairs as the maids and guards staggered  from gaining their stands.

"What the hell are you guys doing "I said angrily
"You, you  What we're you doing, what am I paying you for? "I yelled to one of the guards as I slapped him in anger. Not so long Everyone  of them  woked up from thief death sleep.

"Where is my Kiki and my babies/where are they.... "I yelled angrily

"Sir,... Sir we don't know what  happened all of a sudden "one of the guard stammered.

"So what The fuck happened "I yelled angrily.

"Chef Vivian I know you are close to Kiki. What exactly happened "I said trying to calm down.
Vivian is one of my female chef that cooks for us in my mansion

"Sir.... Sir madam decided  to come  join ma at the kitchen. She said she does not like the maids and guard stand like statues, she said she would like to make them smile"chef Vivian said crying

"So... "I said angrily
"So she ordered  a pizza for all of us. She didn't eat from it cause the babies start to cry when she was about to eat it"Vivian said

"Then what the fuck happened next"I yelled

"I was in the kitchen when I heard some noise upstairs. Everyone was down I mean they were asleep before I could  get yo know what was happening, I saw some  men tried to take Kiki away, they tour her clothes revealing her bra but unfortunately  one of the men saw me. I tried to hide then I felt something hit me on my head which made me fainted "Vivian said

If I could listen clearly Kiki and my babies we're kidnapped  but who could have done this to me. Wait the security, I stood up ran upstaulirs to the security  room To see if I can get some hint from it. Ooh fuck it was disconnected  what the hell is happening.the culprit must gave been living with us for long.

Kiki POV

My eyes opened  slowly  still not clear enough for sight. All my body weakened as I tried to rise.
Finally my sight are clear. Where am I this is an unknown  place perhaps room, abandoned woods, work machines are in there covered with dust.

"Ooh she is awake "I heard a man voice. There we're three men at one corner of the room smoking and taking and taking alcohol and playing ludo

"The bitch is back from her journey, mama I went on a vacation  for two days   .... Oh sorry she gat no mama here "one of the men said as they all burst into laughter

Does this indirectly  mean that  I have been in thus awful place for two day. All I could remember was me ordering pizza for my guards and maids, not so long a man entered  my room using  a white handkachief  to cover my Bose, I tried to breath and defend and save I and my babies.

Ooh where ate my babies, what am I wearing am halfway  naked. My clothe are already  toured.

"Hummm excuse  me where are my babies "I said  anxiously

"Did the bitch just asked a question,maybe it was a fucking mosquitoe "one if them said.

"Am talking to you all, where are my children "I yelled angrily

"Where are they? "I asked again
One of then stood up walking towards me answering a call. I wish I was untied this snubbing wouldn't  have come into place.

"Answer me am asking you a simple  question and who are you people? "I said to The other guy raising my voice.

"Will you  keep quite bitch? "I felt a hot slap on my cheek. Did he just soap me, tears rolled down cheek uncontrollable.

"Fuck you moda fucker you can go am your god damn mothers and husband"the one that was receiving  call said then spat on me. I don't know when my tears turned into a pouring water. Vin come quick I hope you find me I need you.

What the fuck Kiki as been kidnapped, no this  can't be possible  I rather check for what next. .   Jessica shall pay for her deeds