chapter 26

Not so long mina's phone ringed.i looked at her as she picked it .I don't have any idea who she is calling  but let me just guess it my mom.

"Who is that mina"i asked as she hunged up her phone.
"It mom,she said she called your number but it not reachable so she decided to call me"mina said.

"Ooh ,what did she say"i asked.

"You know  she didn't know am with you but she knows am in Australia. So she said I should contact you.if you were okay cause I think she already saw the news "mina said.

"Ooh ok ,are you coming to my place .I just get two days more to spend in that hotel"

"Wait ,what of vin"mina asked.

"Vin ,I don't know .he might come back to find me but his parent really insulted  me ,my culture and complexion. "I said little pissed.

"Ooh ok if you say so"mina said.

"Yeah "I nodded as judah drives the car.

********

"Alright ,thank you judah .see you later "i said getting out of the car so as mina .

"Anytime dear"judah said then drove away .we entered the hotel.

"Welcome  kiki dear"marina said as we entered  my room.

"Eehi granny marina"i said pulling her into a hug.

"I guess this is your friend i  saw in the picture "marina said looking at mina.

"Well granny,this is mina ,my friend also like my sister too"i said.

"Ooh nice to meet you mina  ,am granny marina"marina said still looking at mina as if she have known her from somewhere.

"Yeah nice to meet you granny"mina said then went to my to sit on my bed.

"Uhmmm...."marina stammered.

"Is everything okay granny?"i asked confused.

"Is...abe..lla"she stammered again

"Huh,Isabella.i don't get what wrong"i asked as mina kept on looking  at marina's drama

"Yes yes yes she is my Isabella "marina said as tears rolled down her cheek moving closer to mina touching her face.mina looking at her like she is crazy.

" marina calm down what wrong "I said moving  closer to marina making her face me holding her shoulder.

"My...my"she cried out .

"Kiki,what this drama. What wrong with her"mina said looking confused.

"I don't  know "I said then faced marina .

"Okay granny calm down "