chapter 33

Kik pov

"Vivian,can I ask you a question?"marina aked my mom.my mom name is Vivian pricks.i don't Know what she want to ask my mom now.when we came back from our outing marina mood and Mina's mood wasn't pleasant .we asked them if everything was alright she didn't say anything then asked my mom this question.

"Yes go on granny marina"my mom nodded.

"On 14 of February 1996, where was your husband?"marina asked.my mom looked confused at this question so as I .

"He...went .o.on a trip "my stammered.

"Thank you ,are you sure ?"marina asked.

"Yeeess 100% ,what happened"my mom nodded.

"Did you know or ever heard about a lady named Susan?"marina asked

My mom looked confused and lost in taught,what happening ooh lord.

Vivian pov

Well I don't know what she is trying to say right now.hiw did she know about my husband and his past ,how did she know that date and now she is asking me if I knew Susan.

I tried to flash back ,I couldn't really figure out but I later remembered when I was checking through my husband Chris phone ,I saw a message from an unknown number.when I tried to read through all I was was'hi am Susan the ...' then Chris snashed his phone from me.i tired to check the message if it was still there but it no more.

"Hummmm ,I have onced seen a mane like Susan on my husband phone"marina said.

"Ok so..."Kiki said l

"Alright"marina said.

"Please what going on "my daughter Kiki said

"Well ,this lady we are talking about is my daughter which is Mina's mom?"marina said.

"Ok so..."Kiki said.

Kiki pov

"Ok so ..."I said.

Marina explained everything to my mom.how the man impregnated her and how Mina was kidnapped then took to am ophanage home.

"So who is this man"I asked sipping my juice.

"His name is Chris Samson pricks"she said.

"What!!!"I said in shock as the glass cup fell from my hand.

"My dear Kiki are you okay"my mom rushed to me holding my shoulder.

"Yes ... mom"I said sobbing.

"God is wonderful,well am not surprised cause your father changed all of a sudden.he is always going to Australia for trips and also since I set my eye on her I felt like she is related"my mom said sobbing.

"Mom so Mina is my younger sister?"I asked as I wept.

"Don't cry my dear"my mom said trying to console me.

"Okay "I said walking to Mina.
"I also knew you were related"I said as I hugged her tight..

"Even if am to get angry ,what have happened as happened and the person we are talking about is no more.you are such a wonderful person which I have always wished you were my sister...am so happy my wish was granted.God is great"I added.

"Kiki am so so happy I met you in my life and I will continue to support and love you and mom forever"Mina said Holding my hand.
I nodded cleaning my tears.

"Little sisters I think this is tears of joy "I said hugging her again.

"Well , happy family may God bless and protect us"marina said as we all hugged.

***************

After what has happened ,I told Vin about everything .he was also glad to hear that.am at Vin house chilling with him.

"I think blue is gonna reign"Vin said

"What , really.you got I wrong it pink "I replied.
"Mine is final"Vin said.

"Hmmn you talking about the foestus that has just started forming"I said laughing.

"Whatever"Vin said.

"Ouch ,my head aches"I said.
"Have you used your drugs?"he asked.
"Yes dear,this pains are just too much for me ."I said resting my head on his chest.

"Sorry honey ,just have to bear it"Vin said

"Kiki I would like to tell you something"Vin added.

I raised my head from his chest looking at him confused.what did he want to say ,he looks serious tho.

"Okay what is it?"I asked .

"I would like to sign down your name into my properties I mean majority of my properties"he said .

"Maybe you are joking "I scoffed

"No am not joking baby.am not doing this because you accepted my proposal but because I love you with everything in me." Vin said.

"My lawyer is on his way to do that trust me"he said then the door bell ranged

"Mr Vin someone is at the door "the robot alarmed.
"Okay open"Vin replied.then the door opened.a man who looks like a property lawyer.

"Good day Mr Vin"the man greeted Vin.

"Good day Mr Timothy,meet my fiance Kiki ,Kiki meet my lawyer Mr Timothy"Vin said introducing me to him.

"Hello Kiki"the lawyer greeted then sat on the sofa opposite us.

"Here are the documents sir"Mr Timothy brought out some documents handing it over to Vin.

"So as I said earlier I would like to will 60% of my properties to my wife"Vin said

"Sure sir,so she would ownall your business in 6 countries"the lawyer said

Am I dreaming I taught he was joking and now he is for real .I won't lie am so so happy .I don't know how am going to repay all he has be doing for me.vin is a wonderful , incredible, understanding, caring b, loving husband to be .am so lucky to have him in my life.

"No Vin no..."I Said bit Vin cutt me off.

"Forget that word just sign it sweety you are More then this in my life"Vin said .I don't know when I started to cry ,I mean it a cry of joy .

I signed the documents and also filled some space where am to fill.

Wow what a lucky girl ,who believe that her fiance could be one of those attributes of Vin. .. if that the case then rate and comment on which one of it.