chapter 5

Vin POV
My work have been going badly which I don't like ,so I went to the library for them to make it visible for any body about the secretary vacancy .
My name is Chris vin ,am  a 28 years old bachelor. Is not like I have never dated any girl or what .I do but cheated me and wants me for my body and money .I want to have a true love now .
Today was the day I would have to check through the applications of the people who came for it .
It very boring tho having this done .then I checked the next file I was reading through it when I heard a female voice .
"Good day sir " she said while looking at me .I scanned her from head to toe she is hot ,curvy sexy with small waist .she was a black .
Then I asked "what is your name miss"
"My name is pricks kiki" she replied firmly. What a hot name .but suddenly something came to my mind .she looks familiar .then I remembered she was the girl I reacted rudely to  at the library. I continue checking her file ,her files was perfect and smart.then I asked " how many years have you been into this job"
"4 years" she replied confidentially .I nodded and asked her to wait outside has others did ,she obeyed.I was just there staring at how her butt moved in a sexy match  with her movement .

I was just there staring at how her butt moved in a sexy match  with her movement

Vin picture

Sorry it too short ...
Thanks for reading but just heep reading it up love yah all💝💝💝💝💝💝💝