chapter 18

Vin POV

2 days later

My parent have been so serious about this awful marriage but news is everywhere and am very sure kiki would be very sad and terrified with this situation.

Well I would like her to meet my parent anytime from now no matter what she thinks is going to happen. Thank God are mom is back home safely and sound .

My parent lives at Australia. They are rich and well known I mean popular by individual and every business organizations. Well today am arranging for I and kiki to meet my parent .

She might feel sad and angry with my decision but I just want to make things clear about this awful marriage they arranged for us .

I was in my office clearing the mails submitted by my receptionist. Well you guys will be wondering if kiki do work for me .yes she was but I just asked her to resign cause I can't bear those seductive eyes my client and employees use to see her,let just say am jealous when I notice that .so instead of her been here I give her my black card so she can shop or buy what so ever she want to buy anytime she like.

Things have to be well put ,can I just call my parent racist or greedy people .after there popularity they still want more popularity every where and there and just ruin someone's life with that .no that can't be possible.

I took my phone from my table. Then rail kiki's number.
" hello babe" I said
" yes dear watsapp ?"

Am fyn,where are you"

"Am with Mina and some of my friends"

" ooh OK,we are going to Australia tomorrow "

" wah to do what if I may ask"

" to meet my parent "
"What they might..."

Babe ,everything is fine ,just want clear up this mess so called marriage"

" by..."

" kiki be rest assured .OK get ready tomorrow by 8 in the morning my driver will come get ya"

" uh umm o.kk"
"Alright good bye,take care babe "

Kik POV

" uh umm o.kk"

" alright good bye,take care babe"

"Bye dear"
A babe what happen "Mina asked stylishly
" am very sure it vin baby gal" amira said happily

" yeah he is the one girls.
We joked ,just and discuss other girly talk.

***************
" what of this" I said showing Mina to choose which clothe I should wear to vin's parent place.

Nah nah..." Mina said shaking her head negatively.

"Check this out ,"I said Mina another dress.

" I give up,what the stress in this dressing up matter,am going where I don't know what gonna come up.I love my vin but this situation is on media. So Mina how is the plan? " I said dropping the clothes with me on my bed.

" yeah everything is fine, and also I already take care of those idiots called her darlings " Mina replied sternly.
" oooooh,ooh ,ooh .hmmn but girl how? " I asked confusely

" just don't worry my dear.everything is in control.I know many people than Jessica do.people who are powerful than her agents,so..." Mina replied packing some of my clothes into my traveling bag.

" but..." I said but was cut off by Mina.

" don't but me OK.you should be treated with honor .seriously vin is a lucky guy.he had all this body to himself still you saying the but word" she said teasingly.
It was funny tho so we both laughed at what she said.

" kiki ,where you going my dear" my mom said catching our attention coming into my room.

" I would have told you about my travelling momma,but you were asleep " I said.

" ooh OK.hmmn very sure vin is the subject of the matter "my mom said winking at me which us b burst into laughter.

" that my surest momma" Mina yelled happily giving my mom an high give.

" but mummy..." I said but was cut off by my mom.

" ooh my dear .look kiki,no but in this .there are something I do know but you two don't know " myom said.

"Hmmmmmmn " I and Mina exclaimed surprisedly  together .

" don't be surprise I already know what is happening. That vin parent choose the wrong decision by agreeing to Jessica's and vin marriage. If you have visited his parents more often for so long one of them would he convinced one of his parent.his siblings are so wonder but ignorance is the thing happening to his parents .they should have known who Jessica is and Also their son don't like talk less of loving her .am very sure his parent her well mannered people but have to do this agreement due to business .Mr Chris vin father and Jessica parent are best of friends .I don't know what let them into this marriage stuff.well that all I know even if it might be true or not  "my no said firmly getting up from my bed.
I and Mina were surprised with all we heard from my mom.

My mom is an intelligent black African woman ,who halfway spend her life time in African Nigeria. She is beautiful to the extent if you see her you will think she is till in her early 30's .her body shape was perfect but mine was times two of it

Am very sad that inner her she is still sad about her ruined business but she won't show it.
She is someone who try things up and be happy about it.

" okay momma vin and I are visiting his parent" I said.

" hmhmmn  now you talking ,okay my dear.trust me everything would be fine and wonderful " she said going  out of my room.

" yeah momma " I yelled.

" coming to dish your food so you can use your drug momma " Mina also yelling standing up from my bed.

" OK dear " my mom replied.

" kiki take care ,and be fast your food would also be dished so to the dinning " Mina said exiting my room

" okay I will " I said  checking through my phone.

Hope you enjoyed my story please rate ,comment and follow me I would be so happy .

Hmmn what a smart mother .awwn kiki you gat to be strong momma's gal💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💞💞💞💖💖😘😘😘😎