Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

...and his eyes were so green they could turn carbon dioxide into oxygen.

~Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park

-

-

Huey:

Huey and his brothers walked back to school with luckily no problems, Huey was considering telling his brothers about Jake but then they arrived at the mansion, as always Della, Donald, Scrooge, Webby, and Mrs beakley ask how their day was. Huey put on a face for everyone and as soon as he could, walk upstairs and do his homework. He needs to tell them...he knows he needs to tell them. They'll help him get through this and they can help get rid of this jerk, he doesn't have to fight alone if he'd just tell them...

Louie hasn't been sleeping well since Della got back...

Dewey is really happy right now...

If he told his brothers that he's being bullied, Della will eventually find out. What would she think of him? A coward? A disappointment? Weak? She wouldn't be wrong. What was wrong with him? He's supposed to be the older sibling, he's supposed to look after them not the other way around.

He pulled out the homework...

Name: Jake Gander

Huey double checked, yeah that's spelled right.

Just comply, nothing bad will happen if you do.

Violet:

"Who are you staring at?"Lena teased. Violet was too distracted in her own thoughts to notice what she was talking about.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I saw you staring at red hat"She said jokingly, Webby giggled too. Violet was confused at first what they could possibly be talking about then looked back and all three boys were in the kitchen talking about the movie and trying to trick Huey into watching it as well, "I wasn't staring at anybody,"She said "I spaced out".

"Sure, sure"Lena teased again.

"Trust me, he's the very last thing on my mind"She writes in her notebook and both girls shrugged.

Lena then smirked and said to Webby in her very bad British voice "I think she's got a bit of a crush I do I do. What do you say Englabeth?"

"Ah britty it seemed only yesterday she was a young nerd in the library and now here she is with yet another nerd, 'tis beautiful".

"What are you doing? What's that?"

"Oh right, it's this weird thing we do sometimes"Webby laughed.

"Talk in bad British accents?"Violet asked.

"You kinda had to be there"Lena added.

"I see"She said in a very monotone expression. Lena and Webby weren't sure if she is upset or not.

Then Webby asked "So are you ready to see The tormentors of the dead part 7?"

Violet shook her head "Sorry Webigail, I have a strict rule not to watch any horror film with a part 7".

"Are you scared?"Lena asked.

Violet then rolled her eyes, it's not that she didn't want to watch it or hang out with her friends but this was a very strange thing she actually can control and at the moment it seems she couldn't control anything "No, but sequels to horror movies are worse then actual horror movies."

"Ok well I guess we could do something else"Webby said, she did look disappointed.

"Well you guys go ahead and watch"She said.

"We wouldn't leave you by yourself Vi"Lena said.

"Well if you keep the light on I can read my book while you watch the movie".

"Sounds good to me!"Webby said.

Lena scoffed "Watch the movie with the light on? It's against my religion."

Webby laughed and said "Come on Lena it's not that bad."

They went ahead and watched their movie "Louie, if you want you can sit next to me since Huey's not here, I know sometimes you get scared"Webby suggested.

Yes, Louie was embarrassed by what she said but he did know that wasn't her intentions "I don't get scared during horror movies webby, especially part seven of horror movies"He explained then sat next to her anyway just in case.

Violet looked up from her book...They did look like a family. Like one you'd find on a really old sitcom, even Lena, they all just looked like they belonged together, they seemed happy to be together. Why can't every family be like that?