End notes.

Songs that inspired this fanfic: 

Best Kelly Clarkson song ever! It's about not hiding who you are, to hide yourself. It helped a lot in the making. 

I'm aware that the lyrics don't really fit the story but this song was the song I was listening to when I thought of this story. 

The fact that Huey and violet help each other, it's just the sort of story I'd imagine for him. 

This song is completely underrated. Just saying.

-baby It hit so hard, I'm holding on to my chest, but baby I've got these scares reminding me to forget.

This song fits very well with violet and Huey's story especially with the fact that violet is hiding her feelings for him and though Huey likes her he's willing to step back to keep their friendship. 

--------------------------------------------------------

I will be continuing to write stories (Somewhat) like this. 

Thank you: Rebeccamurphyslaw, xxArixDonaldxx, Ducktalesfan54, Sparklepool101, Gabysan07, PIwrites, Torisone. For reviewing on wattpad.

Mimimin, Lucymoon, Sheila578, guest, Boltsoffury10, riverajocabed1 and steampunkwilson for your reviews on

and

Jamsham, Pleaseenteryourname, Steampunkwilson (Again) Anon, nightrise and thenotso_ultiwri for reviewing on archiveofourown.

Please follow and Review if you want more stories like this.