✔26

"He drowned me, and didn't have the decency to talk to me and explain or apologize?! The nerves of that guy!"I yelled getting up "Yemisi listen.." Yimika started. "No! Yimika No! I'm going to have a word with the jerk! Not even your 'i've got a soft-heart' personality will make me to refrain from insulting him like mad"

"Yemisi listen!" Tumi said eyeing me. "Mind your business" I said.

"Will you shut up!" Davida and Amaka screamed at me and I immediately kept shut. I could say whatever because Davida could be mean and bossy anytime she wanted and I was used to that side of her but I've never seen Amaka like that. She was glaring at me like I took her last supply of pizza or even more than that.

"Tony left! So now you can shut up and stop talking on impulse" She said

Left?

"They sent him away. He even saved you. So it really doesn't change anything." Davida shrugged but I ignored her last statement. "They sent him away?" I whispered.

"You'd have known if you kept shut for a while and stopped ranting" Amaka stated hissing.

"Why?" I asked

"Apparently he mistakenly drowned you and was doing the mouth to mouth thing with you I guess they thought he was kissing you or assaulting you or something, since you passed out.....it's just complicated, I don't even know again." Yimika explained.

Mouth to mouth!

Tony and I?

Isn't that like kissing?

Blood of Jesus!

"Wow" was all that came out of my mouth. Tony left and as much as I thought he was annoying..I knew I still kind of liked him. Even when I said he was annoying, I found it cute so when they told me he felt. it hurt badly. I forgot about the drowning incident and wondered why I was so stupid and didn't collect his number.

"Anyways. Davida wanna say something" Amaka grinned.

"Huh?!" Davida screamed "Amaka don't"

But Amaka grinned wickedly "Dani boo! Mikey boo"

"Amaka!"

We all laughed at them before calming down and focusing on Davida

"give us the deets" ore smirked.

"Ah! Never say that again! Major cringe" Yimika laughed.

"Fine. two boys. One girl. I've liked Michael since forever and then there's Daniel (2) who I like also. I think Michael is more of a brother than someone I'd date, and I still have a major crush on him! But its still confusing. I also like Daniel enough to date him! And boom we're in camp together. And they keep glaring at each other and fighting over me. once I went to eat breakfast they were fighting over what my favorite cereal was!" Davida groaned.

Immediately she said that we all started singing. "Daniel and Davida sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Michael and Davida sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

Tumi began beating the table along with the song. then Amaka turned to me. "You guys don't forget Yemisi and Tony."

"Yemisi and tony sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

I buried my face in my hands as Davida smirked at me and began to sing along. I swear that girl is a demon.

But what bothered me still was the fact that Tony left. And I couldn't say a word to him before he did.

***

"We are going to visit the forests. Like deep inside. we have hired an instructor who would teach us about the trees an things like that. Walk in pairs and line up. We're walking there."

I dragged Yimika to the line as she grumbled in protest but I really didn't care. I just held her hand tightly.

I adjusted my bandana and tied my shoe lace before standing up straight. Once it got to our turn they searched us and we moved with the others. "Walk fast na!" Anjola grumbled from behind.

"OK" I said and then stopped walking. I counted from one to ten and then started walking, taking my precious time. "Yemisi nau!" She pouted. I hissed and started walking normally.

"This is the Iroko tree.." The instructor began explaining. Someone threw a paper at me and I turned to look at the person but then bent down to take the paper.

I see yaa :p say hi to Yimika for me and we need to meet up before this camping nonsense is over.

P:s this man is just saying rubbish, I'm not comprehending at all

                                                                    -Daniel

I turned any grinned at him and he winked back. Then the paper was snatched out of my hand by the one and only teacher or instructor. "So, I've wasted time coming here abi? I've wasted time preparing these information that'll help you in future. You and Daniel shey?"

Future ko future ni

"Come and kneel down here" he said. I groaned and went beside the tree and knelt down. But I didn't think. Immediately I knelt down, ants began to bite me.

I screamed and stood up and began to hit myself everywhere. It was so uncomfortable for me. I hissed in pain as I felt one bite my back. And what did these wicked people do? Laugh. Laugh at me as if I was a comedian.

"Is something biting you?!" The man said angrily. 

"Yes!" I glared at him and hissed before continuing to kill the ants on my body.

But again. I didn't miss Yimika's glare

***

And another update coming right up! ❤