✔43

In school the next day, we were...well I was literally avoiding him. Who cares if I didn't do what Yinka wanted me to do. How can I do it when he was behaving weird.

And it hurt. It hurt as hell. Yes I liked him..a lot. Basically, I'm crushing on him and he literally said he liked be back, so why would he do that? Do I look like his parents?

And this hour was one of my most unlucky times of my life. I was walking past him to go meet our French teacher when he saw me.

"Hey cookie" Tony smiled at me, I rolled my eyes "How original" He smirked and grabbed my hand but I untangled my hand from his "I need to get to class" I said

"Its lunch break" he deadpanned

"Well....I-I need to uhm uh I..Ineedtoseeateacher....yes! I need to see a teacher. H-He called for me"

"Mhmm" he said totally not buying it "which teacher?"

"Huh? Uhm...M-M-Mr. Rasheed" I stuttered.

What the hell?! You mean Mademoiselle Rachael!

Why am I saying absolute nonsense?

"He is not around today" he said folding his arms, looking at me amused.

"Oh! I-I didn't know...then I have to meet M-Mrs Omotoye and co-"

"Just stop lying. We both know you've been avoiding me today."

"W-What? Why w-would I a-a-avoid you. I mean its not like you yelled at me for no reason" I said. My eyes widened...why did I say that?

Stupid Stupid Stupid

His eyes softened

"Look...about yesterday, I'm sorry. I've been meaning to talk to you about it that's why I even came here in the first place. my attitude was uncalled for and...I'm just sorry. I've been going through lots of pressure lately with my parents and all...they don't even know about Yinka living with me, so seeing them yesterday I thought you told them and...I was just angry with them. but that isn't enough reason for you to forgive me--"

"It is. Its more than enough. I forgive you okay? And I understand. You can talk to me if you want. Just to.."

"So you wanna tap small gist abi?" He teased.

I laughed hitting his forearm "mad"

"Fine....meet me after school? At my house...its that okay by you?"

"Of course! See you there then!" I smiled and turned to walk away

"Aren't you going for lunch?" He asked grabbing my hand back. "Nah I hate beans" I muttered

"they help you grow. You're short after all" he smirked.

"Thanks captain obvious. And you're what? 6'8?" I glared.

"I'm actually about--"

"Oh! I don't wanna hear it!" I grumbled.

He laughed loudly

"Let's go jare. You need to eat" he said pulling me to the dinning hall.

"Mademoiselle Rachael" would have to wait. Yes and yes! I lied to myself. How stupid is that?

Just like you lied about your crush on Daniel in the beginning.

Why am I thinking of him just now???

"Penny for your thought M'lady?" He asked opening the door to the dinning hall.

"Uh no. They cost thirty five dollars actually" I said shaking my head.