✔29

Me: Hey Dan can we talk?

Daniel: I guess so. What's up?

Me: Nothing Much. Its about
        Yimika

Daniel: Is she okay? 
Is anything wrong?😳

Me: Do you like her?

Daniel: Yes na? We all like each other😂
Abi you don't like her?

Me: Don't act stupid
        you know what I mean!

Daniel: Why are you asking?

Me: Things are getting mushy and
         Stuff. Things need to be sorted
        Out between us. I need answers

seen

I dropped my phone on the bed after waiting for seventeen minutes with no answer. He basically just left me on read and when to start liking pictures and posting on his story. What angered me most was when he posted saying he was bored.

Like.. Are you mad?

You left me on read and then you gonna post saying you are bored. Shey everything is alright?

My two best friends are no where to be found.

Yimika succeeded in blocking me on every social me on every social media. Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tumbler, WhatsApp, everything!

Apparently she didn't even want to see or talk to me again. Something we could've spoken about and resolved, she decided to just block me. Wow. People are just to extra.

And I expected much more from her. But this is what I get?

A big thank you Yimika.

Both of them were being irritating and gosh!

As if you weren't like that. My subconscious chided

Oh please!

The door opened and dad's head popped in. "Yemisi. Please come downstairs. We'd like you to see something. And change into track pants or something don't come downstairs in shorts." and he closed the door, but I saw him rolling his eyes. 

Okay what's going on?

I quickly changed into a black track pants and a random hoodie I don't care if its summer, my house is always cold. And I'm obsessed with hoodies.

Talk to the hand if you oppose

I walked downstairs and saw six police men and one  particular one with a folder and a device attached to his ear. He was wearing a black polo shirt, black trousers and black shoes. 

Mum was seated on the couch, going through one of the folders, her eyes wide in disbelief as she held them in shaky hands "Mum? What's happening?" I asked carefully. "Y-Yemisi. Come see for y-y-yourself. This is unbelievable. I-Oh My God"

I walked towards her and collected the folder. I brought out a hand full of pictures and documents and placed them on my lap before throwing the folder Away. Well behind me.

I looked at the first picture and my widened in shock.

Rita Matthews. Nigeria's next model.

Her name was different but she looked exactly like Yinka. Her birth mark was there! Under her jaw. He hazel eyes were there. Long, black natural hair. And finally that star choker that she always wore.

Yinka is Alive!

I was staring at her picture and she was staring back at me!