✔49

Who wants me to do a Q/A in this book?

Questions for me or the casts. Just comment. Or any random thing like....Cheese pizza is absolute rubbish.

I hate it. No offence

***

"Okay....I deserved that" he said rubbing his cheeks

"Tony....what is going on? Why didn't you answer my calls....what are you still doing here? Why didn't you show up on the last day of school?" I asked

He wrapped his hands around me, kissing my forehead "I'm sorry poop" he said

"POOP?!"

"You told me not to call you cookie because it was to cliché remember?" He said.

I groaned

"To answer your questions....my dad surprised us on the last day of school. In the morning. So we had to sort out something and all. I'm still moving back to America but that would be after SS3 the same time you're moving. Mom still doesn't really like him but we both hit off well. And I still hate mom. I don't talk to her even when she tries to. These few weeks had been so hectic and busy for us I didn't even have time to use my phone. Today my dad decided we should both go shopping."

I nodded and hugged him again. Forget everything...I'm so happy he's alive and still here.

"that being said....happy birthday to the both of you" he smiled.

"You remembered!" I squealed

"Thank you" Yinka said

"Yup and you're welcome sis! I'm going to give you both some stuff soon okay?" We nodded. I really didn't care about gifts...all I wanted was him being alive.

"Daniel my man" Tony said hugging Daniel before doing some hand shake with him.

"Bro....you mad die. Do you know the kind heart attack you gave us?" Daniel said

"I know...I'm sorry" He said. Daniel laughed telling him it was okay.

"Yimika" Tony smiled at her. She have him a side hug and then knocked his head.

He also hugged Temi and Yinka before turning to Thomas

"....and who is this?" Tony asked pointing at Thomas.

.
"Oh that's Thomas...my boyfriend" Yimika smiled.

Tony paused and looked at Daniel...then Thomas...then Yimika

"You're dating him already?! I didn't know you'd be so cheap" Daniel said walking away.

"What the hell?" Thomas Yelled

I ran after him and pulled him back slapping him. Yimika was already crying. How dare him call her cheap?!

"Are you stupid?!" I asked glaring at him before slapping him over and over and over again before Tony pulled me off him "if I was to sell you just to buy a pair of Jordan's...I'd be owing more than seventy percent of the money.   Just so you know how cheap you have been recently!! how dare you?! Who the hell do you think you are to call my own best-friend cheap? As if that isn't being cheap. Useless goat. I don't even care If you're my best friend..but I never expected such from you" I yelled loosening myself from Tony's grip and walking to Yimika who was crying into Thomas shoulders.

"Let's get out of here" I told her. She nodded and walked after me not before telling Thomas good bye and kissing his cheek, Yinka and Temi following us

From behind me, I could hear Tony and Thomas yelling at Daniel.

We all walked to my house and walked into the movie room. "Let's watch The smurfs -lost village" I suggested.

We all got everything ready and sat down, about three minutes into the movie, Daniel called Yimika asking her to please come. We didn't say anything, we just let her go. It was the best for her I guess.

A few while later, Tony called me asking me to meet up with him.

"You're free to go. but this night we're staying together as sisters plus Temi o!" Yinka warned. I nodded and hugged them both before running out to meet Tony

****

This chapter is short I know...and I'm sorry. I've been into the new book trying to write the new chapters and all. Plus school is resuming soon.

Ugh! I don't hate school, its just it can be really stressful.

You comment down below what your opinion on school is.

I feel like people are always saying they hate school but in reality its not that bad. Just stressful