✔45

"Are you stupid?!" I yelled hitting him across the face again.

What the hell? He was leaving tomorrow....tomorrow! Of all days! And he didn't even tell me? I was trying to understand his reasons for not telling me but right now? There's no way I would try to understand anymore. How could he just leave tomorrow? Why would....

"Can you stop?! You're hurting me!" He yelled right back, holding my hand and throwing it back at me.

"It was a prank. I don't know why I said that okay? You have zero chill. You didn't even wait for me to finish explaining...I'm leaving after first term" he said

"Your existence is a prank! Do you know the kind of heart attack you gave me?!"

I wanted to cry...if he was actually going going tomorrow.

"Ouch." He muttered.

"Do you even know what would happen to our relationship if you just diss---"

"Woah there! Our relationship? Miss Simon, have you been naming our children already?" He asked raising a brow.

Wrong move...wrong move! Why did I even talk now? I'm always saying nonsense.

"Okay....what now? Of course I was just kidding. I mean...w-what relationship are we in if not just friends. I mean we've both been friend zoned.."

"Meet me at the Dominos Pizza close to my house by 5" he said and walked away.

Okay what just happened?

****

"Can you just chill?" Yinka groaned wiping of the highlighter from my nose "what? You chill, its almost  5" I said.

It was already late, And I knew I wouldn't make it there on time all because of these people.

"Please who's doing your make up for you? Better shut up. and its 4:02, how is it almost 5?!"

"Heaven leave me alone"

"And since when did you start calling me heaven?"

"Isn't it your name?"

"I'm used to Yinka. Stay in one place if you make me wipe off this thing again I'll pour hot water on your ugly face."

I huffed and sat down trying my best not to squirm as she applied the eye liner. I swear that thing used to tickle me.

"Finally I'm done!" She sighed in relief. "woah! See what I did? When Tony sees you, he'll fall head over heels. just look cute, don't go and overdo your dressing. Take" She handed me some clothes to change into

I smiled at her but she pinched my cheek "stop blushing. wear that and get out fast"

"Someone is smiling, you'll say it's blushing" I said rolling my eyes

"Be fast and get out!" She said

"You don't want me around do you?"

"Never said I didn't. Bye " she said closing the door.

I sighed and turned to my bed looking at her choice of clothing. To be honest...I wanted to look my best for Tony....make him impressed but Yinka insisted I wore something kind of plain and cute.

I wore the pink and white sweater and black high waisted jeans pairing it with my vans. It was almost December so it was getting cold already. Harmattan was striking.

"Aww you look cute" Yinka cooed once I got downstairs

"Where is this one going now?" Temi asked chewing on her toast bread.