✔39

"Tony..can you at least hear me out?" I begged, he had been ignoring me since the whole thing and wouldn't even spare me a glance. I know and I know. I sound miserable and clingy but God knows I miss his stupidity. And then having him to pretend I didn't exist?! It was a whole new thing.

"I don't want to. Simple. What else should I say?!" He glared and turned back to packing his bag. He is so stubborn.

"Just listen okay?!"

"Why do you even want to explain? Is it a must? Am I your boy friend? No! We're nothing... so..why stress?" He said and then carried his bag.

It hurt. To hear him say we were nothing. I mean, yes we aren't dating or anything but still? What happened to our friendship.

Daniel said something along those lines to you remember?

I took a deep breath, calming myself down. "If you don't want to listen no problem. We're meeting up at your house today for the science project."

"Why?! We've always met at your house! So what do you want to do in my house?"

The hell? Why is he getting so worked up about me coming to his house? Its just a house he doesn't have to be so rude and irritating.

"It's only fair because we've always been using my house like you said."

"Nope" he said popping the 'p' he turned towards the door, not looking at me "and that's final"

Final ke?

Just hearing him say that, as if he could dictate things to me, made me more determined to meet up at his house.

But he doesn't have to know me plan does he?

Nah.

I shrugged. "Okay, let's not meet up then, if you want to be petty..then be my guest." I said walking away. But in my mind, I knew I was coming to his house. And that's the final word.

****

I slipped on a random long white and grey shirt that reached my knees, and paired it up with black ankle boots.  I tied a black and golden belt around my waist also.

I sprayed a little perfume and I was good to go. My mom drove me to the place, saying that she wanted me to be safe. She kissed my fore head and then I got down.

5:12pm

Still got time.

I rang the bell waiting for someone to open up. The gate man came out and looked at me. He let me come in, to the security house then called the main building, using a land line.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Yemisi"

"Someone called Yemisi is here for you sir" He said.

"Oh? Okay. Yes--- yes. I understand sir. Thank you sir" with that he turned to me

"Follow me"

I followed him inside the house and bruh! It was big! I turned to look at the dinning room. More like mini hall...

"Why did you come?! I told you not to freaking come! Why do you have to be so stupid and problematic?!" Tony yelled. I turned to look at him in shock. He sounded so angry and, boy, he looked mad.

Oh look.. The bad boy doesn't swear. He said "freaking"

How cute

"Tony can you calm dow-"

"Oh! Shut up! We're going back to your house now. No excuses!" He said.

What the hell?

"Can you stop! What do you mean I'm going back?! My mom just dropped me off. So I should now comman waste fuel because you are vexed?!" I glared.

He hissed and grabbed me by my elbow, dragging me with him towards the door. "Let--go! Leave me! Tony...you're hurting me!"

He let go of me and then looked at me in worry. "I'm uh sorry?"

"You idiot! You're...ugh! Just leave I'll get a taxi to take me home." I hissed in anger walking to the gate. Just then, the gate opened and I saw the last person I expected to see.....

Rita Matthews aka Yinka Heaven Simon

***

It has begun! I told ya! Tony has something to do with Yemisi's past, and all those stuff.

you can start making guesses, because I'm not slipping up 😂😂

|Vote          
|Comment
|Follow