||2||

Evan hoists himself onto a landing in Human Fall Flat. "Delirious, stop following me." He stands up, waiting for a response.

"I'll follow you anywhere, bitch."

Evan laughs at Delirious' top-notch flirting, grateful that his friend had accepted his weird proposition. He slows his character down and turns around to see Delirious' character's head pop up from over the edge.

"Help," Delirious squeaks and Evan sighs as he goes to grab his head to pull him up. They both grunt as though literally performing the actions their characters are, and Evan finally manages to get Delirious up. Delirious' character then falls straight on top of his own. The two men burst into laughter at the awkward positioning, catching the attention of their three friends who are actually trying to play the game.

"Can ye two stop focking and help us?" Nogla cries, arms carrying a boulder five times his character's size. Anthony's character is beside him, waddling towards the catapult in front of them. Brian, motionless, is watching Evan and Delirious above them.

"Okay, okay, we'll be there. Come on, babe." Evan lifts himself up and shuffles back towards the group.

"But I was having fun," Delirious whines in a small voice.

Evan smiles as he grabs Delirious' character's hand and pulls him along. They each pick up a boulder, successfully loading them onto the catapult and firing at the wall far in front of them. After the wall comes down, Evan slyly grips Delirious' back and lifts him up.

"Get the fuck off me Vanoss."

Evan laughs, no intention of listening to him. After launching a screaming Delirious from the catapult and completing the level, the friends decide they have enough footage for a video and come out of the game, still on call to one another.

"So... Evan, Delirious, what was that about?"

"What was what about?" Evan asks Brian nonchalantly.

"Mounting each other, suggestive conversation. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were flirting." Anthony and Nogla laugh at Brian's statement.

Delirious giggles, a low, happy sound. "We're just messing around, Terroriser."

"Alright, if you say so." Brian returns in a sing-song voice.

"He's kidding. My management asked us to do it. Apparently it'll help views." Evan offers, not wanting to put Delirious in an uncomfortable situation with their friends. "Don't worry guys, we know what we're doing."

The three men sound unsure as they bid farewell, leaving Evan alone on the call with Delirious. Evan clears his throat. "Thank you Del. It means a lot to me that you're doing this."

"I told you man, anything for you. You'd do the same for me."

The two end the call after wishing each other goodnight. Evan eats dinner - a pizza he'd thrown in the oven earlier - while starting to edit the footage he'd just gained. He laughs to himself as he relives moments that had happened just hours earlier and finally finishes editing, happy with what he's managed to put together. As he is watching the video back, he feels his eyelids get heavy. Nevertheless, he makes sure to upload the video to his channel before he drifts off, his last conscious thought Delirious' laugh at the end of the video, which sends him off to a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 complete! I hope you guys are enjoying this, because it's sure fun to write it. Thanks for reading! :) ~LC