||12||

Evan hugs Delirious and breathes in the sweet scent of citrus. He pulls away and holds him at arm's length, looking into his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me it was you?" He sits them down on Moo's couch, who also joins them on the other, and turns to face Delirious.

"I wanted to get to know you without you knowing it was me. I wanted to see if virtual you was different to the real you."

Evan feels himself hold his breath slightly. "And the verdict?"

"You're the exact same, dorky idiot I know and love." He lets out an unrestrained, breathless laugh that is so Delirious that Evan feels a shiver run down his spine and is astounded that he hadn't realised sooner that the man in front of him was Delirious.

He watches him laugh his real laugh, not the one he'd deceived Evan with hours beforehand, and appreciates the knowledge that this is what Delirious looks like each time he's heard him laugh over the years. The creases at his temple, the twinkle in his eyes.

He's beautiful, even if he isn't what Evan expected.

"I might be the same but you're different to what I've imagined all these years."

Delirious frowns slightly as he turns to face Evan. "How?"

"I always thought you'd look like your GTA model. Anytime I thought of you, that's what I'd think of - buzzed black hair, blue eyes, studs, even the clown makeup sometimes."

The two let out laughs and are joined by Brock.

"What I didn't expect was... this." Evan gestures to Delirious.

"Well, this is me." Delirious smiles awkwardly and avoids Evan's eyes. He doesn't miss the silent sigh that escapes Delirious.

"If I may interrupt," Brock offers. "What Evan means is he didn't expect you to be so attractive." He looks to Evan, clearly daring him to contradict him.

Instead Evan smiles and turns to Delirious. "Um.. yeah, basically." His smile widens as Delirious turns beetroot red. "Aw, is Deli getting flustered?" He mocks, imitating what Delirious had said all those weeks ago.

"Shut up, you fucker." Delirious scoffs and turns his face away from Evan, still red.

"Just the truth, Delirious," Evan shrugs. He looks up when Delirious stubbornly keeps his face turned away. "Jonathan."

He sees him tense at the sound of his real name, which Evan had rarely used over the course of their friendship, but his body remains turned away from Evan.

Feeling bold, Evan places his fingers under Jonathan's chin and turns his face towards himself. Jonathan weakly protests but ultimately allows Evan to turn his face.

When they make eye contact, their faces are mere inches apart. Evan feels himself moving closer against his will and Jonathan's eyes flutter closed but the moment is shattered when Brock loudly slaps his legs and stands up, making the two jump apart.

"Well boys," he announces loudly. "I'm going to bed. You're more than welcome to stay but I need you to know that this house is home of the innocent, namely me, and I will not tolerate any funny business. Understand?" He looks at the two intensely embarrassed men on his couch, who nod curtly, and turns on his heels to head upstairs.

As Brock enters his room, he watches the two slowly look at each other, unknowing of the fact that he can still see them. He's glad he managed to get Delirious to come over. Honestly, he'd been getting sick of those two pining for each other and not realising the other felt the same way. It was frustratingly obvious to him that neither of them would make a move so he'd intervened, as he does best.

He had harassed Delirious about meeting Evan until he'd finally reluctantly agreed. Brock feels happy that those two are finally together because H2OVanoss is long overdue. He's been calling it for years that they liked each other, but no one ever believed Brock.

Well ha. They can all suck his big toe because the two men currently making out on his couch clearly have feelings for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys instantly knew J was Delirious, so bravo! Evan, on the other hand, is a bit naïve. I apologise if he was starting to frustrate you XD

Thank you for reading! <3

~LC