The Introduction

Hi! I'm Peter Parker. When you look at me you would think 'he is an ordinary science geek who loves LEGOS, Star Wars, Decathalon and so much more in said genre'. But SURPRISE! I am actually Spiderman.

I know shocking! But don't tell anyone. You, Ned and the Avengers are the only ones who know.

Who's Ned you ask? Well he's my guy in the chair. He's my right hand man. He's my bestest friend in the entire world. Scratch that, the entire galaxy. No, actually the entire universe! We even have this cool hand shake that involves each of the Avengers symbols. It's super cool. You'll have to check it out in the video above.

Anyways, I currently live in STARK Tower with my Aunt. The reason why is because Aunt May had to sell our apartment after the snap. She just couldn't afford the place anymore. She began to live at the compound, but then that place got destroyed during the fight with Thanos and his army. In result, Mr. Stark bought the old tower and moved everyone right back in.

Currently, I am having the BEST day ever! Which kind of scares me. I'm just waiting for the moment when the old Parker Luck strikes again.

"Spidey! What's Parker Luck?"

I'm glad you asked, reader who probably isn't well versed in Spider comics. Parker Luck is the kind of fortune where small victories are overshadowed by crushing, demoralizing setbacks. It sucks. A lot.

Today, unfortunately, has just been a series of victories. I woke up on time. Which lead to me being able to eat and catch the subway train on time. Flash has yet to appear and I've aced three tests this morning. When is it going to get me?!

Now, during lunch, we are at a Decathalon meeting. MJ had this announcement that she said couldn't wait till the meeting that is this afternoon. I can't tell if I want it to be good or bad. If it's good then that adds to the inevitable Parker Luck. If it's bad then it will most likely be 'Parker Luck' bad.

Help me.

Anyways enough of me breaking the fourth wall. On to the story!🕸