The Battle of STARK Tower

Previously on A Fieldtrip He'll Never Forget...

The Iron Spider suit began to form around me.

I heard a few gasps from the Decathalon Team, especially from Flash. I ignored them for now and began to fight.

I shot stun webs out of both web shooters at the two agents standing closest to me, one of them being the guy who grabbed MJ. The blob of web fluid attached itself to them and sent an electrical current through them both.

They dropped to the floor, unconscious.

I faced the other four agents that were left standing. "Alright, who's next?"

They began to shoot at me.

I shot a web at the ceiling and swung over the numerous chairs in the room. Angling myself, I dodged bullets and began to swing around three hydra agents, tying them up like I did to Ant-man's legs in Germany.

Once done with that, I landed and looked at my handy work. "Snug as a bug in a rug, or should I say as a fly in a web?"

My spidey senses went off and I dodged to the left. I turned to see the last Hydra agent standing behind me with his gun raised. It was the leader. "One second! I'm not done with these guys over here." I pointed over my shoulder.

Whilst dodging more of his bullets, I turned back to the tied up agents and kicked them towards a wall. They landed with a thud. I shot a web grenade at them. It detonated and secured them to the wall.

I turned back around to the leader. "Now it's your turn." He kept shooting.

I activated the Iron Spider legs and began to crawl over the chairs. It helps make dodging bullets easier.

I swing myself towards the agent. I kicked him square in the chest and he goes flying into the wall behind him. He nearly hit the Decathalon Team. Unfortunately, he did break the panel in the wall used by Mr. Stark earlier.

I'm so in trouble for that.

I walked over to the guy. He was trying to reach for his gun. I kicked it away and grabbed him by his collar. "Why are you here? Who told you about where you could find me?"

The man laughed in my face. "Your just a kid. I'm not scared of you and neither is my source." He gave a smirk, seeing as he was getting to me.

Holding the anger from entering my voice "Who is your source?!"

...

"Vulture."

...

I punched him, knocking him unconscious.

I tied him up with webs and stuck him to the wall, just like the others.

Speaking of, I turned around and saw the two shot with stun webs were waking up. I shot them both again and they were electrocuted, again. I tied them up and stuck them to the walls.

I clapped my hands, turned around to face the Decathalon Team and said "I suppose I've got a lot of explaining to do."

Silence.

Flash stood up.

Shit.

He walked forward and out of the crowd of students. "You're Spiderman." It was more of a statement than a question.

I nodded.

Flash lowered his head and stared at his feet. He whispered to where only I could hear him. "I've been bullying my favorite superhero."

Then I saw it.

A single tear dropped to the floor.

Holy shit.

Flash Thompson was crying over his own actions. I never thought I'd see the day.

I walked up to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "If not me then someone else. Better me to take the punches then someone who can't handle them."

Flash looked up at me. "I'm sorry."

I gave Flash a hug and he began to cry into my shoulder.

It was awkward.

Mr. Harrington came over and escorted Flash to another part of the room.

MJ and Ned walked over to me. I deactivated the nano tech that formed my mask.

"That was one hell of a fight man." I laughed at Ned's remark. "You know, I don't think I've ever seen the Iron Spider legs be activated and used. That was awesome dude."

We smiled and we did our handshake.

I looked over and saw the class was still in shock. As I was about to confront them, Iron Man came crashing into the room.

He stood up, examined the surroundings, and spoke. "Kid, you better have good reason for being suited up without your mask."

'Duh duh duh, I'm dead'.

Peter Parker here. Thanks for joining during that fight scene. The author took her time researching web shooter settings and forming a scene she is proud of. We hope you enjoyed it and join me next time when I get lectured by Tony Stark. Spidey out!🕸✌