The Plan

Hey everybody! Good to see you again. Since the last chapter, I've done a TON of work. Finishing my homework, patrolling, and putting together a plan for the fieldtrip. I talked it over with Mr. Stark. He helped me fine tune the rough edges of my plan. The only people that have yet to hear the plan are you and Ned. So feel free to read in on our conversation while I explain everything to him.

Tuesday, 10:25 p.m.

Peter: Yo, dude! I figured it out!

Ned: Figured what out?

Peter: The plan, duh!

Ned: Oh, right! The plan! Spill.

Peter: One sec. It'll take me a while to right it out.

Ned: Dang dude! You came prepared.

Tuesday, 10:30 p.m.

Ned: Wow, that must be a lot of writing.

Tuesday, 10:35 p.m.

Peter: When we get to the tower, I'm going to be using my usual security badge to enter through the security gates. Mr. Stark has updated my information to title me as his personal intern. This will explain why I know him and the rest of the Avengers. Because I actually do some intern work for him, all the scientists and interns in the building know who I am. So that will help things roll smoothly. Mr. Stark said he would talk to the rest of the Avengers and make sure they don't embarrass me. Hopefully they'll listen to him. Hopefully he'll listen to himself. That's the only flaw in my plan. I don't know how that part will turn out.

Tuesday, 10:38 p.m.

Ned: Wow. You weren't kidding. That was a lot.

Peter: So! What do you think?!

Ned: I like it. Sounds like it'll work. Plus you'll finally be able to prove Flash wrong!

Peter: Ikr*! I'm so looking forward to seeing his face.

Ned: MJ is going to love that as well. She'll be able to add him to her drawings of people.

Peter: Yeah, her 'people in crisis' book.

Ned: She always draws the amount of crisis on ones face so well.

Peter: Ikr! It's crazy how well she does that.

Ned: Yeah, she's almost always drawing you in there. So she gets a lot of practice. Lol*.

Peter: Lol. True.

Peter: Well I should probably head out on patrol now. I'll call you if I need my guy in the chair.

Ned: Sounds good. Ttyl*.

Peter: Ttyl.

A/n: Thank you everybody for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Join me on my next update. 🕸

*Ikr - I know right
*Lol - Laugh out loud
*Ttyl - Talk to you later